Other Post All things Australian

I just had a bo peep, $20 for the salt and around about another $20 for shipping. That's a spendy way to get some salt.

Geo blocked! Thanks for the lookout though. I was all excited for a moment. The local supermarket now has vegemite so I can at least sample this much discussed product.
Good luck bro, I have only ever found 1 yank that could stomach our national treasure, the usual response was "Goddamn axle grease" ?

20191011_051732.jpg

Bare minimum, I'm actually a bit embarrassed to post the pic, rest assured, I didn't enjoy it with such a pitiful amount on my crumpet. Go hard and enjoy.

i have a Samsung TV, 2016 model. Honestly, streaming anything directly on it is decidedly subpar, when used strictly as a monitor with XBOX or PS4 doing the actual streaming, everything clicks.

Feels like I’m a pawn in some “right amount of vegemite” civil war. Who to trust!?

The Americans have peanut butter… you guys have Vegemite… why is the English-speaking world rife with weird spreads?

The Americans have peanut butter… you guys have Vegemite… why is the English-speaking world rife with weird spreads?
The dominate and preferred sandwich spread of my house growing up was braunschweiger.

Nothing beats spreadable animal-part product on a saltine.

You can now charter a Foreign owned Yacht in Aussie Waters after all these years .. due to a new bill

A baby kangaroo was spotted on the side of the road. When he saw the human, he hopped up and held out his arms to be picked up. His rescuer gave him a Teddy bear to hold onto and then took him to an animal rescue center. Weeks later, the orphaned baby, now named "Doodlebug," still keeps a tight hold on his bear for comfort.

32.jpg

A baby kangaroo was spotted on the side of the road. When he saw the human, he hopped up and held out his arms to be picked up. His rescuer gave him a Teddy bear to hold onto and then took him to an animal rescue center. Weeks later, the orphaned baby, now named "Doodlebug," still keeps a tight hold on his bear for comfort.

View attachment 226994

teddyvet.jpg

This Is the Last Known Footage of a Living Thylacine

The incredible clip shows Benjamin, the very last thylacine in captivity, in stunning clarity.
  • Rare black-and-white footage of the now extinct thylacine has reemerged.
  • The National Film and Sound Archive of Australia (NFSA) rediscovered the footage—which is part of a forgotten travelogue from the mid 1930s—and digitized it in 4K.
  • According to the NFSA, the film represents “the preservation of the last-known surviving moving images of Australia’s most famous extinct predator.”

Link: https://www.popularmechanics.com/sc...Z9nk5_zcaLZkzzPdv4HR88J-PVmItXHEcS_3UKdaHF7wQ