Politics All Things Trump

Urgent manhunt for Arizona suspect who threatened to shoot Trump during visit to the border TODAY

Despite this Trumps in Arizona at the border standing in front of his already made and paid for steel panels that Biden and border czar Camela refused to use to extend the wall because they are both petty and plain stupid.

No need to list the examples you already know about the history of walls. Collectively its common knowledge that walls are used to keep unwanted people out and they are everywhere within the USA and around the White House where she was suppose to be working yet both Walter and Camela have the opposite idea in their very questionable brains.

Last edited:
Urgent manhunt for Arizona suspect who threatened to shoot Trump during visit to the border TODAY

Despite this Trumps in Arizona at the border standing in front of his already made and paid for steel panels that Biden and border czar Camela refused to use to extend the wall because they are both petty and plain stupid.

No need to list the examples you already know about the history of walls. Collectively its common knowledge that walls are used to keep unwanted people out and they are everywhere within the USA and around the White House where she was suppose to be working yet both Walter and Camela have the opposite idea in their very questionable brains.
Reading the list of warrants and priors the threat came from a straight up democrat.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

7.54 Trump says the SS had not told him of the manhunt.

As Trump does actual interviews he hones his debating performance to cope with curveballs, Biden is told where the pitcher will throw before any interview and Kamala does so few because she is always a mess.
Loved that one where she said she had been to the border and the reporter said no you haven't ..then she made a word salad of it and said she hadn't been to the EU either. She manages to do stupid and hillarious like Mr Been.

Last edited:

7.54 Trump says the SS had not told him of the manhunt.

As Trump does actual interviews he hones his debating performance to cope with curveballs, Biden is told where the pitcher will throw before any interview and Kamala does so few because she is always a mess.
Loved that one where she said she had been to the border and the reporter said no you haven't ..then she made a word salad of it and said she hadn't been to the EU either. She manages to do stupid and hillarious like Mr Been.
Rowan was one of the funniest comedians ever, sad he is gone now. My favorite was Black Adder series. I think his best was when he mistakenly lobbed off the King's head ;0)

Rowan Atkinson is still very much alive 😉
Can't trust anything on the web today. I saw an article last year so it must have been what made me think he was dead.

Rowan was one of the funniest comedians ever, sad he is gone now. My favorite was Black Adder series. I think his best was when he mistakenly lobbed off the King's head ;0)
He is still around 😉

They caught the guy in AZ whom was making death threats online while Trump was here also in AZ, Ronald Lee Syvrud, 66.

Go look at his rap sheet.
Just me I guess. If you wanted to assassinate someone would you tell them you planned on doing it. The idiot was a once carded democrat it says . They don't have a very good background when it comes to doing anything, especially related to running a nation. Stealing lying and being pervs seem to be their best accomplishments. This one I feel pretty sure was a great follower of slick willy. Maybe just drunken bragging rights in one of the better know leftist hangouts was his motive. I doubt he has ever fired a weapon. Now that other brain dead slug actually put some work into his attempt rather than just dial a phone number.

The cat woman comment by Vance was generated by Carlsen. He says he egged him on but Carlsen was also saying the same thing on Fox at the time. One would need to look back and see the timing of it.
Not that it really matters. Single childless women like cats...that is a fact. It is a statistical observation that is correct.