Other Post All things Australian

Lol I heard about this on the local news today here in the UK, just kept thinking I should try and get some before they are all recalled, might be worth a few quid soon. :)

Lol I heard about this on the local news today here in the UK, just kept thinking I should try and get some before they are all recalled, might be worth a few quid soon. :)

I thought that , till I learnt there's about 40 million of the buggers out there ! Think I'll stick to the 50p s .......

I thought that , till I learnt there's about 40 million of the buggers out there ! Think I'll stick to the 50p s .......
got a 50p Kew Gardens I keep meaning to stick on e-bay - price just keeps going up

I'm surprised there is that many of the new pineapples out there, we're rapidly becoming a tap and go society. Then again, I suppose that's only about two yellow drinking vouchers each.

I'm surprised there is that many of the new pineapples out there, we're rapidly becoming a tup and go society. Then again, I suppose that's only about two yellow drinking vouchers each.
Ewe got to be joking ?

So is the Australian thread the equivalent of the infamous « Florida man » meme on the internet - only for the Southern Hemisphere?

Funny though, no wonder yours guys neighbors Kiwis make fun of y’all... since the only crack you can come up against them is the redundant sheep one.

So is the Australian thread the equivalent of the infamous « Florida man » meme on the internet - only for the Southern Hemisphere?

Funny though, no wonder yours guys neighbors Kiwis make fun of y’all... since the only crack you can come up against them is the redundant sheep one.

no sheep is redundant down under:oops:

105.jpg