Politics All Things Trump

The second obvious question is; what specifically prompts such statements? If Trump is a danger to the Republic. If he is destroying democracy, how is he doing it? And for God's sake. Spare me the infantile "He's just an idiot/orange man bad" banalities. Specific legislation, specific executive orders, specific policies. Otherwise this is just a waste of bandwidth.
Crickets......

yesterday,trump baned gsp thai because us claimed thai used illegal fishermen but us upgraded thai now,real thai ban 3 insecticides from us!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Only CNN could complain about his speech ..

73257648_405916737024042_6995746914746499072_n.png

i like you so much mr.t:p ? ☺?
75328858_10218978834318483_5776316097804369920_n.jpg

Last edited:
What a mean bully...

Also, Republicans were told, Russia was told, Irak was told, Turkey was told and a few other actors in the region were told prior to the operation.
Not the Democrats.
According to Nancy Pelosi: The House must be briefed about these missions.

Thing is... no. The House does not have to be briefed about anything.

What a mean bully...

Also, Republicans were told, Russia was told, Irak was told, Turkey was told and a few other actors in the region were told prior to the operation.
Not the Democrats.

Yeah, gosh darn! We certainly would not want to comment insensitively on Baghdaddy's untimely demise and therefore anger our good friends at ISIS. FFS.

What a mean bully...

Not the Democrats.

Hahaha!!! The “co-equal” branch of government with the Presidency Pelosi and Schiff keep screeching about is the legislative branch ( and the Judiciary). The Congress. The House and Senate. Not Nancy and Adam. Talk about abuse of power.

In the mind of every Jihadi, nevermind one of their most followed leader, surrendering to American SF would be quite cowardly and would leave a rather poor « legacy ». There was no way for Al Baghdadi to just hand himself over with a smile telling them: « well played guys, you found me ».

Ah well. the important thing is that Bagdaddy is room temperature. They cannot possibly give Trump any credit or even be neutral. "Democracy Dies in Darkness" is not a warning from the Washington Post, it's their plan. Also that Obama's ROE that shackled our military when they had him in their sights in 2011 have been changed.

In the mind of every Jihadi, nevermind one of their most followed leader, surrendering to American SF would be quite cowardly and would leave a rather poor « legacy ». There was no way for Al Baghdadi to just hand himself over with a smile telling them: « well played guys, you found me ».

Two ISIS fighters got captured during the raid though.

Ah well. the important thing is that Bagdaddy is room temperature.

I see what you did there.

He’s not at room temp, he’s been morphed into a puzzle of greasy hair, fat, and organs. ?