Politics The UK general election - 12 Dec 2019

Let’s cover the most Third Worldish constituencies in al-Londonistan.
Poplar and Limehouse:
Bethnal Green and Bow:

Plus the ones famous for 75% of acid attacks happening in the country on top of that.
East Ham:
West Ham:

These people love ol Jerry, as diversity is our strength.
Liebour imported all of them:mad:

The UK will soon be no more not only Scotland but N Ireland also if Blo Jo says no Scottish Constitutional courts will tell him to do it or give Hollyrood the powers to do it themselves ... the supreme court of the UK cannot overrule the Scottish Constitutional courts to do so ends the act of Union 1707 there and then no vote would be needed ... he is facing Independence movements on 2 fronts in Scotland and N Ireland with the Nationalist now in control with 10 seats to 8 and the SNP in Scotland with 48 seats out of 59 ... the UK is finished
your hand must hurt putting all those x's on those papers.................

anyway once the body that is in the EU the UK is out then have another 'once in lifetime' referendum on independence - and take with you a debt that will be twice that of Greece and see if the EU wants you then;)

Give it a few years and you will be back with your begging bowl again - but there will be no porridge for you

The "Man of the people" bit with this kind of leader doesn't refer to them, it refers to the people with pitchforks, torches and Kalashnikovs needed to chase them off of their throne.

The Brexit referendum result was 52% for Leave and 48% for Remain. The Conservatives now scored 56%, so an actual increase unlike what virtually the entire western MSM tried to fool people into thinking.
I voted remain in the referendum for purely personal reasons - however the way the EU have conducted themselves means I would vote leave now

EU seem to want to do a fair deal now................. to be honest *uck them and *uck the Scot's - full hard on no deal Brexit

anyway once the body that is in the EU the UK is out then have another 'once in lifetime' referendum on independence - and take with you a debt that will be twice that of Greece and see if the EU wants you then;)

Give it a few years and you will be back with your begging bowl again - but there will be no porridge for you
I rate Boris as slightly more intelligent than sturgeon(not a compliment to either BTW), so I suspect he will give her full ahead, have your vote, get it done by end of 2020, then see her face......

Play stupid games......win stupid prizes......

Hugh Grant also had a bit of a shock (Y)

The UK will soon be no more not only Scotland but N Ireland also if Blo Jo says no Scottish Constitutional courts will tell him to do it or give Hollyrood the powers to do it themselves ... the supreme court of the UK cannot overrule the Scottish Constitutional courts to do so ends the act of Union 1707 there and then no vote would be needed ... he is facing Independence movements on 2 fronts in Scotland and N Ireland with the Nationalist now in control with 10 seats to 8 and the SNP in Scotland with 48 seats out of 59 ... the UK is finished

Considering that more money goes to Scotland and N. Ireland from England than what those two contribute to the Union I don't see this as a problem to England. Instead of handouts from London they can try their luck in Brussels. A handful of EU countries are already paying for most of the other countries in the EU surely propping up a few more impoverished places is no problem. Would save the British treasury a fair penny that can be spent on economically struggling areas in England and Wales while having none of the crybabies constantly moaning about freedooooooooom and borders. Do note though that rather than free moneyz this is leverage so the EU can decide what you are and aren't allowed to do, say and think in your "own" country. Sounds vaguely familiar to what the SNP says right now about their place in the Union.

Liberals crying their eyes out from Berlin to Los Angeles while some are "Simply having a wonderful Christmas time". Sea levels must have risen a few cm since yesterday due to liberal tears oh I'm sorry "global warming" :cool:

All actors and musicians agree that everyone needs to redistribute their wealth and pay taxes fairly ...

... except they themselves because they hire financial experts to get them registered in a tax haven so they get to keep everything for themselves. Hypocrite douchebags the lot of them.

Last edited:
The northern region of England with cities like Liverpool, Sheffield, Manchester, many of which were traditionally voting for the Labor turned Conservatives.

I see an analogy with America there. The “blue collar” no longer vote for leftists but conservatives who care more about them. Democrats in the US appeal to ethnic minorities and other LGBT minorities.

The comparison between POTUS 45 and BoJo have been made before despite the major difference between both countries .

Get Brexit done ✅ ??

I’m slightly envious as a French. If only we had such a leader instead of ... Macron who’s put hundred thousand French on the streets last week because of his pension reforms nevermind the Yellow Vest movement.

Last edited:

name me one country out of the 62 that have left the UK which want's to get back with the UK just 1 .... i think your in for a massive shock when we do leave the Uk and the vote will be held between July 2020 and october 2020 so technically we will not have left the EU and our criteria will match the EU's by 100% England can't heat itself, generate enough Electricity or extract enough oil without Scotland it's a power deficient basket case North sea generates £350 million per day in revenues for the UK that is £250 million shy of £128 billion and without Scottish Whisky England will lose it's balance of payments for it's massive debt

Corbyn neutral by Christmas. Love it. Boris is rally an energetic guy...and has a sense of humor.

No wonder he connects.

Oi, did Dennis Skinner really lose his seat? Holy cow. Who's to heckle the Black Rod now?