Politics Dutch general elections Wed. Nov. 22 2023

Ol’ Geert talks about the sh1t as it is.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A protest against the PVV in Amsterdam held at the statue of De Dokwerker, a memorial to a general strike against the persecution of Jews in 1941 drew a huuuge crowd (🤭).

Attendance by job:
1. Journalists
2. Cameramen
3. Public servants (any excuse not to work)

A protest against the PVV in Amsterdam held at the statue of De Dokwerker, a memorial to a general strike against the persecution of Jews in 1941 drew a huuuge crowd (🤭).

Attendance by job:
1. Journalists
2. Cameramen
3. Public servants (any excuse not to work)

OK, I'll be the very first to admit that I haven't been following this like I should, but this really confuses me. I see here a group protesting the PVV and holding a memorial service for Jews killed in the Holocaust, thus by inference, accusing the PVV of being Nazis. This is the same PVV that has basically run on the platform of controlled immigration to keep out the people who are now actively protesting against and attacking the Jews. I'm thinking that the people who are at this protest have failed their coursework in mathematics and logic.

OK, I'll be the very first to admit that I haven't been following this like I should, but this really confuses me. I see here a group protesting the PVV and holding a memorial service for Jews killed in the Holocaust, thus by inference, accusing the PVV of being Nazis. This is the same PVV that has basically run on the platform of controlled immigration to keep out the people who are now actively protesting against and attacking the Jews. I'm thinking that the people who are at this protest have failed their coursework in mathematics and logic.
No, the statue is the memorial. The remembrance ceremony is held in February (it's called "the February Strike" for a reason 😋).

The PVV has always been called nazi, because everyone who isn't a raging commie is called that. They've had some idiots in their party (like everyone else, but the media is selective in who they call out), but they either quit politics or formed their own short lived parties.

No, the statue is the memorial. The remembrance ceremony is held in February (it's called "the February Strike" for a reason 😋).

The PVV has always been called nazi, because everyone who isn't a raging commie is called that. They've had some idiots in their party (like everyone else, but the media is selective in who they call out), but they either quit politics or formed their own short lived parties.
OK, that makes a little more sense, but the protestors still don't seem to be make the right connections.

Meanwhile in Amsterdam the usual crowd of squatters, professional protesters, social sciences students and the habitually unemployed held a vigil. In Utrecht people held hands. Hoping there weren't any same sex people coincidentally holding hands or they risk being beaten up in that multi culturally enriched dump.

Celebrities are in meltdown. Pundits are in denial. Everyone who didn't vote for Timmermans is a deplorable uneducated moron who should be stripped of their voting rights.
The "democracy of the left" as usual

First poll since the elections.

Wilders has publicly renounced three points from his election program:

1 Administrative detention for terrorists and other threats to the country
2 Ban on islamic expressions such as mosques and the quran
3 Ban on dual citizenship cabinet members

Wilders has publicly renounced three points from his election program:

1 Administrative detention for terrorists and other threats to the country
2 Ban on islamic expressions such as mosques and the quran
3 Ban on dual citizenship cabinet members
As usual ... then they wonder why they loose votes

As usual ... then they wonder why they loose votes
Not doing so would mean zero chance at governing. And it's not like he's ever going to win a 66% super-majority in both houses so he can change the constitution. The reason he won so many votes is because people did so expecting him to not want to implement his more "extreme" ideas.

It's always going to be a watered down compromise in a coalition government.

NSC has withdrawn from coalition talks over concerns on the state's financial situation.

Sounds like an excuse to me since the entire point of running for office is to do things better than the clowns you're replacing. There's always plenty of excess spending that can be cut.

That's an Eritrean internal affair. Pro-regime supporters vs anti-regime supporters.

It's been going on for years, the Eritrean security services shake down their nationals here, intimidate them etc.

The entire lot needs to be deported, but yeah that's not going to happen because Africans = victims*

* Unless you're a white African

Why dont they go fight in their own country?

"We've stood firm, we've upheld security" -says The Hague's lying dipsh*t mayor.

Eight officers treated in hospital;
One building trashed, others damaged;
One coach burnt;
Tear gas used for the first time in years;
Thirteen arrests.

Of course their crimes won't affect their citizenship/residency/refugee status because Eritrea is a dangerous country where armed mobs roam the streets. Can't send defenseless Menschen there :rolleyes:

A poll from 11-02 shows the PVV at 52 seats, onwards to 60! ...

Or as the leftists say:
"HoW Is tHIs PoSsIBLe?!?"
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Frans Timmermans at the Labour-Greens party congress: "We must do whatever it takes to stop Wilders from attaining power!"

In 2002 another right wing party leader Pim Fortuyn was assassinated by a green leftist extremist who of course walked out of jail after only a few years.

Wilders has filed a report with the police which will of course lead to nothing being done.

Timmerman's minions are backpaddling, saying it was a poor choice of words (it was a speech prepared in advance). Timmermans himself is blaming Wilders for not being able to handle simple criticism, instead overreacting.

“Whatever it takes”

I’m also reminded of Theo Van Gogh assassination in 2004 (?), who was merely a critic of radical and political Islam instead of a “racist” but ended up with a large knife into his chest and gunned down.

I digress, the first sentence in this post is what pisses me off most, it means what it means, he’s heavily monitored by the Dutch police for having been under threats for years.

Guess the Dutch have their own Salman Rushdie. A dangerous gamble to criticize a religion.