Other Post Your drawings, paintings and « art » in general

Something different, I’m still semi-happy about anything I draw, as someone said before self-depreciation is the main issue of any artist, even more so an amateur. Guess drawing a Japanese scenery is really challenging so…

5-C857-F4-B-CC12-4-A2-E-95-E9-7-B441-D3-EB309.jpg

Something different, I’m still semi-happy about anything I draw, as someone said before self-depreciation is the main issue of any artist, even more so an amateur. Guess drawing a Japanese scenery is really challenging so…
"If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced" -Van Gogh

Latest one, required more work than usual, especially the shadows…

EA7-B400-F-8087-4832-87-B8-38953-DA24-C36.jpg

Sketch of a certain actor, if you recognize him well I’m flattered.

1-C887104-AA8-B-49-D7-A44-A-A120-DBA3-C90-A.jpg

You're definitely improving! No guess from me - I'd be in disfavor for sure! ;)

dog.jpg

I have forgotten a bit to update this thread but thanks to a few others for keeping it alive until this spring.

Bumping it with… ah well hopefully recognizable to most:

IMG-9432.jpg

Been told often to work more on shadows, cross hatching and to avoid hard lines basically.

The harbor of Honfleur, Normandy:

IMG-0320.jpg

A couple years ago I made this Tribute to my Sea Wolve Friends who were in Ordinance which had a facebook page. I have lost touch with everyone because I was a bad boy and called a raghead a raghead. The liberals thrive there at facebook from every corner of the world. Free Speech is not acceptable on facebook

Attachments

• US-NAVY-Aviation-Ordinance-If-you-see-me-running-try-to-keep-up.jpg
    US-NAVY-Aviation-Ordinance-If-you-see-me-running-try-to-keep-up.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 24