Other Post Your drawings, paintings and « art » in general

Another one done this afternoon on a chilly and sunny autumn day.

52-D31-B6-C-DFBF-4-DFE-A8-B9-31-D5-ED1-D74-A0.jpg

It’s okay-ish. I have improved I think about the eyes and mouth. Nose and hair needs some more work and efforts.

As you guys have noticed I have mostly drawn random young women or girls such far.

This is from this early evening:

3199-ED5-B-0747-4523-A6-C8-A8-D51-C0-ABAF1.jpg

Ah well, Betty. I’m now thinking of drawing some sort of iconic figures, past or present for a change. Betty for a start.

Not sure if that’s a compliment but I’ll take it. It’s certainly an Asian/Japanese scenery.

Another one from last evening:

E8-D6564-C-D33-A-4-BC1-BA64-DB546951-C52-F.jpg

A few friends of mine are artists, really artist as it’s their profession, giving drawing lessons to teens etc. So I got a fair critic about this last one: the body is overall good, feet are a tad too small just like her face/head.

Still working on it.

Wow, first time ever I am drawing a car.
Trust me it wasn’t easy and once again semi-happy about it. It’s a matter of perpective.

98-C4-A1-D4-CF8-B-43-E4-8-D1-F-D2-DD9-EB7-C1-BE.jpg

Basically I try to diversity my stuffs, some of the landscape and faces, women portraits were okay but if I intend to join an art school a year from now, I better keep working on it.

I tried another portrait of a random Woman:

1060-CBE1-12-DA-4-BAE-9-C3-A-D8511845836-F.jpg

I believe that it’s much better than two years ago at the beginning.

Also did this with a friends who’s an artist. Drawing practice on key elements of the face as you can see:

775-C639-E-B789-4-B1-C-B1-DF-FDC7-BE4-CC500.jpg

Last edited:
SDU.jpg

Ink drawing I did many years ago with technical pens

Yeah I usually put on a movie I've seen a ton of times or something like that and just zone out and work. I haven't done much in quite a while but I want to get back at it, seems wasteful to have the pens and not use them.