Politics The Biden thread

What's with all that talk by Trump, Johnson and others about a "betrayal" and "vote theft"? If you're a registered Democrat and you vote for an 81-year-old in your primaries, you'd be aware of the possibility that your party's candidate might have to pull out for health reasons.

By the way, @Jake84 et. al., the forum is running like treacle for me right now. Has been doing that for a couple of hours now. Some posts don't load at all, other take like a minute to load. Is anyone else experiencing this? I can hardly post anything right now.
I thought you were pro-Ukraine?

What's with all that talk by Trump, Johnson and others about a "betrayal" and "vote theft"? If you're a registered Democrat and you vote for an 81-year-old in your primaries, you'd be aware of the possibility that your party's candidate might have to pull out for health reasons.

"Technically", Kamala ends up in a position where she bypassed the primaries but also inherited the funds raised by Biden.

By the way, @Jake84 et. al., the forum is running like treacle for me right now. Has been doing that for a couple of hours now. Some posts don't load at all, other take like a minute to load. Is anyone else experiencing this? I can hardly post anything right now.

I thought you were pro-Ukraine?
I am but i am also pro laugh XD

20240720-092028.gif

Californian elite. She's no blue collar however they will try to redress her. Popularity lower than Biden.
Can't underestimate the power of the fake news to put a shine on a turd. They got Biden elected then said he was fine until a few days ago..

Last edited:
Does she have any chance against Trump? Honest question 🤔😳
They voted for a demented corpse, so every Democrat has a chance against Trump. Heck after being massaged by the lying media for 8 years even Hilldog is electable.

Quite amazing how the entire party, the MSM, cultural elites and celebrities to a (wo)man survived being in death camps from 2016 to 2020 and even winning two elections from the Konzentrationslager :rolleyes:

I am but i am also pro laugh XD
That internet issue was wide spread but I was off line most of the afternoon yesterday swapping out my case on my daily computer I use so I can't verify if it were slow or what. I have used a nice case for almost 7 years but the dust got so bad it was like a magnet. I finally dissembled it and cleaned it but it won't last long.

That internet issue was wide spread but I was off line most of the afternoon yesterday swapping out my case on my daily computer I use so I can't verify if it were slow or what. I have used a nice case for almost 7 years but the dust got so bad it was like a magnet. I finally dissembled it and cleaned it but it won't last long.
(Former) professional deformation; I clean mine every 4 months. It's got vents at the top so there's no getting around it.

Any kid can have a nice summer job cleaning out people's laptops. The stuff I've seen people bring in 😂

Kamala raised a record for a single day in small donations of $60m.

So when right wing pundits tell you that Trump has the black vote, keep on dreaming.

Democrats will vote for whomever Barack endorses. The people that will decide this election imo?

Both could tell people to jump off a bridge and you'd get breaking news saying there are ques forming at bridges.

Beyonc%C3%A9-Knowles.jpg

7718432474244-taylor-swift-re-recording-old-albums.jpg