Politics The Biden thread

Aaaaaand he's out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well i guess they didn't want a Potential scandal / connection on there hands after their attempt on Trump failed ..
The security allowed the shooter to get his shots off before actually reacting

And they decided the puppet had served his purpose and remove him .

To replace him with Nuesom and...harris the cackler is unelectable and useless at her job

I’m neither surprised or shocked, at any rate, I am slightly more impressed by the fact he could still finish his tenure (almost there…) considering his poor mental condition four years ago already.

I’m neither surprised or shocked, at any rate, I am slightly more impressed by the fact he could still finish his tenure (almost there…) considering his poor mental condition four years ago already.
Pump him full of drugs, keep him away from people as much as possible, have medical professionals look the other way and have the Secret Service throw all reporters out of the room after speeches before the few objective journalists can ask him actual questions.

Done.

Pump him full of drugs, keep him away from people as much as possible, have medical professionals look the other way and have the Secret Service throw all reporters out of the room after speeches before the few objective journalists can ask him actual questions.

Done.

It basically was it… as for @Redav question before. Old Joe just endorsed Harris, FWIW…

After the November election day, expect a flurry of pardons and executive actions. Par for the course in a change of presidency, I expect this time around to be particularly savage.

Well i guess they didn't want a Potential scandal / connection on there hands after their attempt on Trump failed ..
The security allowed the shooter to get his shots off before actually reacting

And they decided the puppet had served his purpose and remove him .

To replace him with Nuesom and...harris the cackler is unelectable and useless at her job
I'm always surprised by what you imagine to know.

I'm always surprised by what you imagine to know.

IMG-1875.jpg

I would bet Kamala has no chances, but then I look at the people who became US president in the last couple of decades and I am not so sure anymore.

"Kamala is a cop" was what her detractors said during the early Democratic Party nominations in 2019. Her performance in office didn't exactly meet with modern era Democrat values - i.e. she went for lots of jail time, defending corrupt cops, attacking sex workers, opposing marijuana law reform, etc.

I'm sure that can all be brushed under the carpet now though.

I'm not completely up to speed with how all this works... so if Brandon endorsed Giggles, does his $200 million campaign fund automatically go to her?

I'm not completely up to speed with how all this works... so if Brandon endorsed Giggles, does his $200 million campaign fund automatically go to her?
Rest of us were hoping you were going to explain what happens!

Who will be VP to Kamala? Michelle? All female all black?

The campaign fund (as I understand it) was the Biden-Harris fund, so yes it goes to her.