Politics The Biden thread

I'm always surprised by what you imagine to know.
Gotta think outside the box . And the timing of such a decision is extremely suspect if actually made by him to remove himself from the election is being scrutinised and should be scrutinised when he hasn't made any official broadcast or appearance because he can't string a sentence . Nor has there even been any actual statement by Harris herself nor does the claimed letter even show any support for Harris .
Some are saying it's a Coup ... !? , Even at that ! they have all conspired to lie about Biden's health he was unfit in 2020 and it has showed over the 3 plus yrs . Yet even more ironic George Clooney hosted a fundraiser for him which he was present only for a week later write an article saying Biden should step aside because of Debate with Trump which showed what everyone knew all along but they all continually lied and put him out front .
He's become a liability to there power because they will not allow or want Trump to win at all costs

Harris has accumulated enough delegates to win the nomination. VP will be picked next week. Multiple reports that Biden’s health is very bad and may not make it long.

Is that slick willy who, in giving evidence, "could not remember", but remembered enough to write a book?
You do know that the daughter was the daughter of their former law partner, I want to say Hubble but my memory isn't like it once was, I'm still trying to remember how to get my shoes on so I can go shop. So all of them are really just simple gutter rats, not what one would call upstanding citizens in their life. If you google their partner who was involved in white water try and find a photo of him and then compare with that ugly duck of a daughter. Of course she has had some major face changing since she was young but she's still ugly and wasted her money, or someone's money. I figure it won't be long and we'll see her attempt to run for government office and they will just cheer and talk about how great she is.

The coup at the WH is nearly complete.

Like a King or dictator, the dems just anointed the the Presidential nomination to someone who got less than 1% of the vote.

Last edited:
Ha ha....... I'd like to see her serve some jail time for the last week's insanity. But I don't think it's worth it from what we've seen so far.

This less that one minute with Tulsi Gabbard ended Harris' run for the Presidency.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The problem is that the endoctrinates have been so brainwashed in their hatred of Trump that if Hitler rose from the dead and decided to run against Trump, he would win.

The problem is that the endoctrinates have been so brainwashed in their hatred of Trump that if Hitler rose from the dead and decided to run against Trump, he would win.
For me it's hard to say which side is more indoctrinated or filled with hate against the other party or their president / candidate.

For me it's hard to say which side is more indoctrinated or filled with hate against the other party or their president / candidate.
its actually really easy to see, if you had been paying attention. numerous examples just on here of the left verbally and physically attacking those on the right, threatening violence, and then trying to gas light those on the right, just like what you are doing. you can find on this very thread, people on the left doing these things.... on the right? not so much, if at all.

Harris has accumulated enough delegates to win the nomination. VP will be picked next week. Multiple reports that Biden’s health is very bad and may not make it long.
Rigged as chuff .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Our border Czar.