Politics Protests in Belarus

Clown World

clownworld.png

Turmoil in Lithuania - which of them are Lukashenka agents?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

France would vote for a donkey - in fact, Micron is proof of that statement - how can it be legal to vote for someone with restricted growth :rolleyes:

France would vote for a bag of gravels if it could prevent any Lepen to reach the presidency.

France would vote for a bag of gravels if it could prevent any Lepen to reach the presidency.
But those would be dark days where there would be riots every day with people being brutally beaten by stormtroopers and media lying to favour a political side that cares only for itself and foreign interests and not the people of France, with a president that arrogantly revels in trampling the peasants.

Wait how is this different to what we have today?!? ?

#groundhogday

Remember thе home invaders with license to beat :

Two days ago this family was prepared with proper welcoming for them:

The man manage to take down one KGB thug, before being killed.

Evan Neumann of Mill Valley, California, acknowledged in an interview with the Belarus 1 channel that he was at the Capitol that day but rejected the charges, which include assaulting police, obstruction and other offenses.

“I don’t think I have committed some kind of a crime,” said Neumann, 48, “One of the charges was very offensive; it alleges that I hit a police officer. It doesn’t have any grounds to it.”

Brave Polish soldier escaped to Belorussia from bloody criminal repressive regime. He crossed the border and seek for political asylum.

iirc Few weeks ago US citizen, Trump supporter also leaves for Belorussia to escape politically motivated repressions. On other hand, Assange faced extradition to USA and life in prison, because he uncovered the crimes of US ruling clans.

Last edited:
Brave Polish soldier escaped to Belorussia from bloody criminal repressive regime. He crossed the border and seek for political asylum.

iirc Few weeks ago US citizen, Trump supporter also leaves for Belorussia to escape politically motivated repressions. On other hand, Assange faced extradition to USA and life in prison, because he uncovered the crimes of US ruling clans.
Unlike the Belarusian one, the Polish "regime" does not kill its political opponents.
Listen to what this guy it talking about. He's mentally unstable and claims he witnessed 2 situations where a Polish NGO representative was shot dead at the head by a Polish BG/soldier for helping migrants.
Lol. He forgot that Poland is not North Korea.

^^^
Another photo of the "hero". I believe he wanted to compete with "Motorola" in drunk driving.

As expected Polish propagandists have engaged in character assassination of the victim to take focus away from the Warsaw regime crimes.

@Musashi

I think it is confirmed that guy served in Polish army. Sure you have a lot of drunkards in army, but not mentally unstable persons.

I think international community must investigate crimes of Polish regime in the border crisis. Of couse, words of deserter should be taken with a portion of scepticism. However, there were multiple evidence of the use of excessive force, violation of human rights, several migrants were beaten to death in Poland. Also iirc two Polish soldiers died in suspicious cases on the border (one "suicide"). This should be investigated too i think by independent authorities.

@Musashi

I think it is confirmed that guy served in Polish army. Sure you have a lot of drunkards in army, but not mentally unstable persons.

I think international community must investigate crimes of Polish regime in the border crisis. Of couse, words of deserter should be taken with a portion of scepticism. However, there were multiple evidence of the use of excessive force, violation of human rights, several migrants were beaten to death in Poland. Also iirc two Polish soldiers died in suspicious cases on the border (one "suicide"). This should be investigated too i think by independent authorities.
On top of having a lot of drunkards, you also have thieves:
What’s the evidence that some migrants were beaten to death?

FGy3PXnXEAsrm65?format=jpg&.jpg

Deserted polak was a soldier of 11th artillery regiment, 16 mechanised division.

After his escape, 3 commanders was discharged from military service: battery commander, battalion commander, squad/team(?) commander.

Back