Politics Protests in Belarus

View attachment 360507

Deserted polak was a soldier of 11th artillery regiment, 16 mechanised division.

After his escape, 3 commanders was discharged from military service: battery commander, battalion commander, squad/team(?) commander.

Why did you decide to provide an article in Russian if I posted the same information in English just above? Could you explain your logic?

Keep calm musashi, you are not obligated doing damage control things for Warsaw regime.
@AND y
Could you be consistent and either refer to the guy as the "brave Polish soldier" or the "deserted polak"?
You cannot have 2 contradictory opinions, as it makes you unreliable.
Listen to him and tell me if this guy is really mentally stable:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
He said that Polish soldiers kill random migrants and bury them in holes that are dug in the forest.

Could you be consistent and either refer to the guy as the "brave Polish soldier" or the "deserted polak"?
You cannot have 2 contradictory opinions, as it makes you unreliable.
Relax man, your butthurt is getting out of control.
There was a bit of irony that i realized you do not get.

Listen to him and tell me if this guy is really mentally stable:
He said that Polish soldiers kill random migrants and bury them in holes that are dug in the forest.

Accepting mentally ill people to the army is too much even for the Polish army i think. Though i can agree he can have a PTSD if he was witness of a murders or was forced to participate in such crimes.

Also, i dont made any strong claims, but called for international approved investignation by indepedent authorities. As i know, during the crisis Polish regime closed access to the border zone for any independent observers and media while Belorussian side was open to visit. That may be for a reason i think. International community can't just believe Polish regime, at least not when they have records of involvement in serious crimes like CIA secret torture pits illegal prisons.

Keep calm musashi, you are not obligated doing damage control things for Warsaw regime.

At the same time, you folks are not obliged to carry the entire Russian propaganda machine on every forum ...

At the same time, you folks are not obliged to carry the entire Russian propaganda machine on every forum ...

So you agree that musashi is "doing damage control things for Warsaw regime". Good, good (Y)

Joint patrol of the Su-30SM Aerospace Forces of Russia and the Air Force of the Republic of Belarus.

Well done Poland, Lithuania and all those who pushed Lukashenko to Russia ;)

So you agree that musashi is "doing damage control things for Warsaw regime". Good, good (Y)

Pointing out that's Russian propaganda kinda answers that question, but nice try. ;)

Btw, you are also not obliged. At least you shouldn't do it for free.

Last edited:
Pointing out that's Russian propaganda kinda answers that question, but nice try. ;)

I am always nice unlike the Warsaw regime fun boys ;)
and I like haha responses in this tread, proves that the whole theme of the Belarus protest is a circus (Y)

and I like haha responses in this tread, proves that the whole theme of the Belarus protest is a circus (Y)

Well I have to take your word on that. I don't know any of you in person. Words can say smth about a person tho. So if Warsaw was a "regime" in your eyes, then what are Minsk and Moscow to you ? just out of curiosity.

Of course it is. It defintely is one of the funniest attempts at propaganda I've withnessed lately. I mean, how can anyone take any of that seriously ?

Minsk is the capital of Belarus, Moscow is the capital the Russian federation, now you know and don't forget haha ;)

Interesting. Are you actualy afraid to share your political view on those two ? yet on the other hand you seem very quick to call Warsaw a "regime". Perhaps Warsaw is the nicest of the three after all. ;)

Interesting. Are you actualy afraid to share your political view on those two ? yet on the other hand you seem very quick to call Warsaw a "regime". Perhaps Warsaw is the nicest of the three after all. ;)

Warsaw is the capital of Poland, which was taken over by the regime of pis heads ;)
and don't forget about haha thingo :D

Warsaw is the capital of Poland, which was taken over by the regime of pis heads ;)
and don't forget about haha thingo :D

I mean I would if there was smth genuinely funny or silly about this, but now it's just turned sad and a bit awkward.

I mean I would if there was smth genuinely funny or silly about this, but now it's just turned sad and a bit awkward.

Well, it is true, the Warsaw regime isn't laughing now while the winner is grinner.

Sure. Why not. Whatever makes you folks sleep at night. ;)

You and "nice" is not a match.
You are basically a hypocrite.

You refer to Poland, as "poorland" despite both Russia and Belarus being poorer than Poland.
Look at food prices in Russia. I don't even want to compare them to Poland, as Poland is much cheaper and Polish people have higher wages, but to the UK. I can buy most fruits, vegetables, milk and eggs at a lower price in the UK comparing to Russia:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You refer to the Polish government as a "regime" despite Russia and Belarus having the most oppressive regimes in Europe. As I said, I'm not a fan of the Polish government and I have never voted for PiS. However, PiS still does not murder independent journalists or politicians who reveal any wrongdoings about PiS. So, sorry, but it's not the same level.

You remind us numerous times about Poland having grabbed some microscopic land despite Russia or the Soviet Union having been the major land grabber in the world.

Back