Politics Chaotic scenes as HK protests turns violent

Germany is even so dumb as to continue paying China development aid - 10 bill. € over the last years for climate protection o_O

We are masters of stupid I just found out today through an FDP MoP saying thie would be the right moment to stop that retardo practice.

I shared it on Facebook so my sheeply compatriots get to know too.

Wow, crazy!

Yeah, for a month or 2 it would be bad for business.
Then you have Xmas, new Apple Gadget, New year, the Oscars, and people in the west forgets completely.
Average citizen in the west is not comitted to its ideas anymore. They can keep them for 2 weeks to a month maximun. After that the brainwashing machine that is the social networks and mainstream media changes their stance/attitude better than a shower of pepper spray & truncheon body massage would do.
Just my 2c.

True, but the pressure will be on foreign investors. It's all about foreign investment. China says, we control the population and the economy, invest heavily, make us partners, hand over your IP and technology and we will make you insanely rich for decades to come. The calculus changes when Twitter feeds show bodies in the street.

Last edited:
That's Germany saving the world. I read a bit into it and it is more like they are getting loans from KFW at ridiculous low rates to the corrupt CCP which then allegedly for example installs desulphurisation devices. And these (allegedly) are provided by German companies. Our minister told in an interview. But as I know our naive politicians we most probably get ripped off and the money goes to corrupt CCP officials. And even if it went into building desulphurisation devices and stuff, it's not right. They have cheap manufacturing exactly because of not obeying environmental laws.

Pretty naive thinking but what do you expect from those lala land people.

The money is also given so the the CCP treats its people better and adheres to the rule of law and humanise it and to buffer the right less workers sufferings due to CCPs ruthless money and power greed.

Sure that's going to happen...

True, but the pressure will be on foreign investors. It's all about foreign investment. China says, we control the population and the economy, invest heavily, make us partners, hand over your IP and technology and we will make you insanely rich for decades to come. The calculus changes when Twitter feeds show bodies in the street.
Heavy jamming of the área and all net access down for a few days while the crack takes place. Twitter, Instagram,Facebook, Google,MSN are strongly reminded that the difussion of any related images vids, etc will get them banned from access to the Chinese market while their competitors who agreed will take the lionshare of that big market… That policy has worked marvels in the past, and will keep working marvels for the CCP because corporate leadership of Mainstream media and social media in the west dont have any morals. Add to that heavy distraction and breaking news media content provided by the CCP in another área where CCP can play its hand, and voila, the whole story of HK crackdown is dead before it lifted an inch from the ground.
Sadly the current state of information in the West. Actually its not information anymore, but manipulation and opinion creation.

Heavy jamming of the área and all net access down for a few days while the crack takes place. Twitter, Instagram,Facebook, Google,MSN are strongly reminded that the difussion of any related images vids, etc will get them banned from access to the Chinese market while their competitors who agreed will take the lionshare of that big market… That policy has worked marvels in the past, and will keep working marvels for the CCP because corporate leadership of Mainstream media and social media in the west dont have any morals. Add to that heavy distraction and breaking news media content provided by the CCP in another área where CCP can play its hand, and voila, the whole story of HK crackdown is dead before it lifted an inch from the ground.
Sadly the current state of information in the West. Actually its not information anymore, but manipulation and opinion creation.

But reports are still getting out. Michael Yon, had a video on FB of authorities using buses to run down demonstrators. When one side pushes, the other side pushes more and so on. Yon believes an armed revolt is about to take place.

But reports are still getting out. Michael Yon, had a video on FB of authorities using buses to run down demonstrators. When one side pushes, the other side pushes more and so on. Yon believes an armed revolt is about to take place.
IMHO chinese are not even cracking HK protests yet. Thats why you can see reports gettin out. If they ever go head on gloves off, HK Will remain quiet like a graveyard with nothing and nobody been able to get out for a few days. At the same time CCP Will play a heavy diversión elsewhere.

An Armed revolt against world biggest army, not even in their backyard, but properly in their living room?? Any HK believing that this is even feasible is either beyond retard or a CCP mole exactly giving chinese authorities the perfect excuse for a heavy handed response.
Just my 2c

IMHO chinese are not even cracking HK protests yet. Thats why you can see reports gettin out. If they ever go head on gloves off, HK Will remain quiet like a graveyard with nothing and nobody been able to get out for a few days. At the same time CCP Will play a heavy diversión elsewhere.

An Armed revolt against world biggest army, not even in their backyard, but properly in their living room?? Any HK believing that this is even feasible is either beyond retard or a CCP mole exactly giving chinese authorities the perfect excuse for a heavy handed response.
Just my 2c

Agreed, when the gloves come off, there will be no reporters, no social media feeds, no anything. But things are heating up. Reports of many wounded last night.

Arrested protestors forced to board trains,where are they going? Mainland concentration camps?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm sorry the 8 years in the US were apparently so traumatic to you. It may serve to explain your bias.

1) The US Presidential elections are based on the Electoral College. I praise the genius of The Founders every day for structuring it like that, for so many reasons.

2) Hopefully some indictments are coming very soon and people will go to prison.

3) It generally doesn't happen and you know it.

4) People go to jail for that.

ANTIFA are not looking for greater freedom, they already have it. I hardly would compare them to the Hong Kongers.

Why aren't people burning down DC? Because 63 million Americans elected a President to burn down the corrupt establishment for them - and the establishment is fighting back.

I'd hardly call myself brainwashed unless you also accept that you are too.

Or maybe we have different opinions, which is okay too.
US wasnt traumatizing, just eye opening. And you still havent proven to me here Americans are far more freer than the people in Hong Kong. Considering their cops were bashed, fire bombs, shot with arrows I would say the Hong Kong PD exemplifies the highest standard in dealing with these trash.

interesting how you guys would react when your "freedom fighters" act like these to the police.
106249839-1573986979641gettyimages-1182885039.jpg

And no, i dont think China ould react the same way as in Tiananmen Square, despite of most of your wishes. They already showed what silent power means buy cleaning up the streets.

Arrested protestors forced to board trains,where are they going? Mainland concentration camps?

This has the potetial to heat things up.

As far as I remember, HK has its own legal system, police, law, prosecution, detainees rights & guarantees, etc... Taking HK citizens out for incarceration trial, etc, means that whole HK laws are infact bypassed by CCP, or in other words CCP got tired of this charade and took a dump on whole HK status within China. Basically this is how this whole thing started up with the deportation law and the anti deportation protests.

This has the potetial of reigniting again the moderates within HK that didnt join the protests for the last few weeks.

This has the potetial to heat things up.

As far as I remember, HK has its own legal system, police, law, prosecution, detainees rights & guarantees, etc... Taking HK citizens out for incarceration trial, etc, means that whole HK laws are infact bypassed by CCP, or in other words CCP got tired of this charade and took a dump on whole HK status within China. Basically this is how this whole thing started up with the deportation law and the anti deportation protests.

This has the potetial of reigniting again the moderates within HK that didnt join the protests for the last few weeks.

That's correct. Taking them to the mainland bypasses the whole HK legal system, which is what ignited this in the first place. Let's not forget about the estimated 1 million Uighurs and others in mainland concentration camps.

US wasnt traumatizing, just eye opening. And you still havent proven to me here Americans are far more freer than the people in Hong Kong. Considering their cops were bashed, fire bombs, shot with arrows I would say the Hong Kong PD exemplifies the highest standard in dealing with these trash.

interesting how you guys would react when your "freedom fighters" act like these to the police.
View attachment 195359

And no, i dont think China ould react the same way as in Tiananmen Square, despite of most of your wishes. They already showed what silent power means buy cleaning up the streets.

Somehow every thread needs to turn into an "America is worse" thread. I have no desire to prove anything to you, after all, as you said your stay in the US had been "eye opening".

But I will say this. There are no US citizens being secretly herded into trains and shipped to undisclosed locations, where they'll probably never be seen again by their families. Seems to be common in China, though.

Last edited:
Somehow every thread needs to turn into an "America is worse" thread. I have no desire to prove anything to you, after all, as you said your stay in the US had been "eye opening".

But I will say this. There are no US citizens being secretly herded into trains and shipped to undisclosed locations, where they'll probably never be seen again by their families. Seems to be common in China, though.

Exactely. I don't see how anyone can defend the Chinese regime.

Hong Kong Election Results Summary (TLDR: Pan-Democrats)

Legitimacy:
2.9 million people (a record-breaking number) out of a total registered voter pool of 4.13 million voted.
71.2% of all eligible and registered voters voted.

It is almost certain that all age groups turned out en masse to vote (see video)

Total city resident (including non-citizen) population is approx. 7.5 million.

Here's a population pyramid of Hong Kong - as you can see the median and modal age are roughly that of professional and working age, not the youth. Hong Kong, as with most other developed countries in Asia, is suffering from a rapidly ageing population.
get

All District Council seats (kind of like their congressional or Commons Seats) were contested for the first time in Hong Kong's history.
Results:
get

Pan-democrats won 17 out of the 18 district councils in Hong Kong, all of which
were previously under pro-Beijing/pro-establishment control.

The 17 districts spanned socio-economic backgrounds, in both protest-hit and non protest-hit areas.

Latest count: Pan-democrats - 344; Pro-Beijing - 58; Independents - 41;

443/452
contestable seats have been counted so far

Latest count: Pan-democrats - 76.1%; Pro-Beijing - 12.8%; Independents - 9.1%

The current results would give the Pan-democrats about 120 seats on the Chief Executive Election
Committee.

District councils handle local matters and have no direct say over the chief executive's programme,
however, the 1200 member Election Committee that votes on who the Chief Executive will be, last
drew 117 members from the District Councils. This is in comparison to 157 drawn from the CCP and
the PRC's state administration
, and about 900 taken from industry and interest groups. There are a
further 26 drawn from the Heung Yee Kuk, a rural clan-triad-business association active in the villages
and closed towns of Hong Kong.

Interpretation:
It cannot be reasonably or truthfully claimed that there is a "silent majority" in Hong Kong that opposes the protesters anymore. It appears that the vast majority of Hong Kong society, spanning age and background, support the cause of the protesters.
Furthermore, assertions that the protesters could not have done what they have done without "external help" from "black hands", can now clearly be seen as false - they were helped by their elders, their parents and grandparents, their bosses at work, their teachers, shopkeepers they knew, etc.
The protesters' five demands are for the withdrawal of the extradition bill, an agreement not to call the clashes of June 12 a riot, amnesty for those arrested on that day, a genuinely independent commission of inquiry into allegations of excessive use of force by the police and a push for genuine universal suffrage.
Only one demand - the withdrawal of the extradition bill, has been met so far. The IPCC is generally not considered by Hong Kongers, academics and independent analysts as genuinely independent because it is not - it is staffed overwhelmingly by current civil servants and private sector persons with ties to the pro-Beijing establishment.
The key challenge for Pan-Democrats is to use this immense political capital and goodwill to persuade the chief executive and his/her Government, over which District Councillors have no formal power (and no control over the Civil Service), to accede to the Hong Kong populace's demands.
That will prove to be exceedingly difficult given Peking's control over Carrie Lam's domestic agenda; in her own words she "serves two Masters".
But at least no-one can say anymore that the protest movement consists of radicals - rather, they clearly represent the opinion of the vast majority of the Hong Kong people. The Hong Kong people have said clearly that they would rather accept the damage from protests than continue to accept the status quo domination of the political system by Peking.

They surely will, though I wonder if Peking will do anything about it. Like invalidating the results or something.

They surely will, though I wonder if Peking will do anything about it. Like invalidating the results or something.

No dig at you, Ivan, but the English name for Pékin is Beijing.

Back