Politics All Things Trump

EHBmdVLW4AIk3IT.jpg:large

Let no one say the world's not become a more peaceful place. A hundred years ago, such a letter would've sparked a war between two countries. And two hundred years ago, the head of poor sob sent to convey this message would've ended on a pike.

Trump and his great deals… he's probably not realized yet this ain't a TV show anymore. ?

So many layers of awesome in this letter...

The orange one gets more idiotic by the day.

I did like Gen Mattis's comment about the draft dodging genius in chief though...

Look. We get it. You hate Trump. I think the first thousand times you said it were enough. The fact of the matter is Trump has done more good for more people in this country than any President in my lifetime since Reagan. He's strengthened our military, supports our cops and our Constitution, protects American businesses from shitty international trade agreements and has our 'allies' finally paying their fair share of the costs of defending their own countries. If that is an "idiot" in your book than we need a lot more people like him.

Last edited:
Ah, diddums - a bit like the first 10,000 times you said you love him :)

Ah, diddums - a bit like the first 10,000 times you said you love him :)
Yeah, well I do love him more than the military genius of Barack Obama and that master tactician Hillary Clinton. Then there’s poor Joe Biden whose asthma was so bad he also earned his spurs at the Doctor’s office and is now miraculously cured. Too bad about Mattis, but I suppose that’s why the Founders made damn sure a civilian was the Commander-in-Chief.

Yeah, well I do love him more than the military genius of Barack Obama and that master tactician Hillary Clinton. Then there’s poor Joe Biden whose asthma was so bad he also earned his spurs at the Doctor’s office and is now miraculously cured. Too bad about Mattis, but I suppose that’s why the Founders made damn sure a civilian was the Commander-in-Chief.
Do you love G,Bush and compadre.Dont answer, you 'd excuse anything stoopid if it comes from conservatives

Nothing sinks Trump. Every other developer real estate speculator who went through the same recession was never heard from again. If he was in a Japanese prison camp he would have been released as commandant.

Because that's what happens 80% of the time?

But ok, sure, if you think I am praising Trump... go ahead, have fun. Apparently I am a Trump fan boy and such...

As a side note, refusing to join the Trump-hate bandwagon does not mean I support Trump. I would have hoped you lot had understood that by now...

Yes, we can all agree that present situation could have been avoided had the US remained. Which could have been avoided if the US had not been deployed in Syria in the first place, and so on.

The only thing, once again, I am "celebrating" is Turkey having been convinced, in some way and for some reasons, to halt the offensive.

Well, I stand corrected then. I'm sorry.

Meanwhile... Hillary is pulling the "Russia card" on some Democratic candidates, among whom Tulsi Gabbard.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Am I glad she didn't win in 2016. Oh am I glad for so many reasons.

Though the way Trump is dealing with foreign countries is upsetting many, it is very likely things would have been much worse had she managed to be president.

Last edited:
Meanwhile... Hillary is pulling the "Russia card" on some Democratic candidates, among whom Tulsi Gabbard.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Am I glad she didn't win in 2016. Oh am I glad for so many reasons.

Though the way Trump is dealing with foreign countries is upsetting many, it is very likely things would have been much worse had she managed to be president.
It finally happened. A moment of honesty from a Democrat. Thank you Tulsi Gabbard. Hillary slides deeper into a delusional fantasyland everyday.

It finally happened. A moment of honesty from a Democrat. Thank you Tulsi Gabbard. Hillary slides deeper into a delusional fantasyland everyday.

Although I disagree with fully 75% of what Tulsi Gabbard has to say, I do respect her opinion and background. Even a casual perusal of one of the Dem debates will convince you that the rest of the field's brains are essentially two neurons held together by a spirochete, but Gabbard actually is a real, thinking, sentiented being. Therefore she must be destroyed by the dimwitted radical leftists.

EDIT: I heard Hillary's comments about Gabbard and Stein being Russian operatives. Man, she has really turned into a nutjob.

Last edited:
Hillary’s penchant for engaging in the most vile and sociopathic personal destruction of anyone in her way is legendary. She is exactly as Tulsi described her and always has been. Good riddance.

Although I disagree with fully 75% of what Tulsi Gabbard has to say, I do respect her opinion and background. Even a casual perusal of one of the Dem debates will convince you that the rest of the field's brains are essentially two neurons held together by a spirochete, but Gabbard actually is a real, thinking, sentiented being. Therefore she must be destroyed by the dimwitted radical leftists.

EDIT: I heard Hillary's comments about Gabbard and Stein being Russian operatives. Man, she has really turned into a nutjob.

She couldn't stand the fact of another Woman of possibly being the First woman POTUS . It's shows her for what she is a 2 faced twisted evil ....... power hungry woman who will use any means to destroy what she deems as threats to her domination .

She desposed Bernie and now she is doing the same with Tulsi .. I hope Tulsi takes her to cleaners .

From an outsiders point of view I reckon Tulsi is one of the few that would give Trump a run for his money in an election.

Interesting that Hillary’s spokesman has doubled down on Tulsi as a Russian spy. Using Tulsi’s angry denials as “proof”. C’mon Hillary, it didn’t work with Trump and it won’t work with Tulsi no matter how many times the lie is repeated.

Having done some research, I can confirm I will be voting Tulsi from now on.

Last edited:
Hillary remains a delusional, grade A c**t.

She embodies that grotesque and low-IQ mass of people who believed Trump was a Russian agent.

Sounds more like the red under the bed, do americans actually fall for this sort of thing?

Not liking the other persons policy, does not make that person an agent of Putinania….

Hilary sounds like a representative for the right wing military complex - seriously we won the cold war, chill out, we don't need to build Orion to beat those commie's to mars.......