Politics All Things Trump

By the way, there's a third option which you didn't consider: China seizes the opportunity, gives Taiwan assurances (i.e. one country, two systems) and Taiwan agrees to be annexed without a shot fired.
After everyone has been able to see how well that worked out for Hong Kong *ahum* they wouldn’t be dumb enough to fall for Chinese assurances which are just as valuable as russian ones.

1000000070.jpg

But he doesn't understand foreign policies. It won't be a "splendid isolation" for America.

I am actually not a Trump fan. But remember that he will say one thing and then do another. Especially in foreign policy. He is more unpredictable than most US Presidents have been.

Where that all ends up going? Who knows.

I am actually not a Trump fan. But remember that he will say one thing and then do another. Especially in foreign policy. He is more unpredictable than most US Presidents have been.

Where that all ends up going? Who knows.
He became one of the most successful real estate moguls in the world, based on the way he negotiates. So, there's that.

The only way he could have gotten out of that even cooler than he did was if he had pushed aside his jacket, took out his big iron and returned fire.

Of course the headlines would then have been "Renegade lunatic shoots into his own crowd, killing one innocent roofer" :rolleyes:
Or:

"Hitleresque fascist goes berserk after hearing loud noise"

The only way he could have gotten out of that even cooler than he did was if he had pushed aside his jacket, took out his big iron and returned fire.

Of course the headlines would then have been "Renegade lunatic shoots into his own crowd, killing one innocent roofer" :rolleyes:

Nah, not a gun, a golf club.