Politics All Things Trump

Worth a watch. Tim is/was a Delta sniper who has a ton of experience. Really breaks down what we saw.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
1000037456.jpg

I find this emoji very trumpist and so i am offended

Watched a dem polititian interviewed on Fox.
Said it was the only one time that an assassin had been successful so on the weight of that then Cheatle should keep her job.
How many failures is too many for them?
He said some other loco stuff...from California. What exactly are they smoking over there.

I've been trying to follow as much of these hearings as possible today. I will sum up for you: "It's only been 9 days and I have no answers for you". I've been surprised by how many Dems have called for her resignation today.

Perhaps they realize that a woke, incompetent USSS puts them in danger as well.

Looks like there was a murder in the House today, RIP Kim 🙃

Joking aside, she has to step down or be kicked out if she refuses, her position is untenable.

So they're still going to hire based on DEI quotas?
My opinion on one aspect of this has changed.

The agent in the protective detail who fumbled the reholster and looked over optimum weight.

A guy even older than me brought me up short on that one today. "Remember, that is one of the good guys."

Ah crap. He was right. When they gave her that assignment that morning she said "Roger that." Charged her weapon and stood her post.

She was in front of the Good Guys standing in a slice of the collapsing circle from which it was still possible that bullets could come in from. So whatever else, she was on the line between the Bad Guys and the Good Guys.

If she shouldn't have been there, then that is managements fault. In retrospect, that should have been obvious to me.