Politics All Things Trump

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To cite that as a excuse reason not too . Is just laughable

Sloped roofs... the well known natural enemy of the sniper. :D

The Hulkster

đź’Ş

Great speech last night by President Trump. I loved how he honored the dead and wounded in the assassination attempt.

1721401960834.webp

My aquaintices all fear the anti christ is coming
Are they right?

My aquaintices all fear the anti christ is coming
Are they right?

Depends on your point of view.

If they are devout Christians then, yes. The bad guy is on the way. Someday. Dates and venues to be determined.

If they mean either of the current candidates, or any of the other potential candidates, then absolutely not.

There is one thing I will guarantee you about the bad guy. Absolutely none of these Falling Down F Ups could ever be the bad guy. Simply none of them have their act together well enough. Unqualified for the roll. They wouldn't even qualify as minions.

If one of them is the bad guy, then the other side is the good guys? Hahahahaha. I don't buy that for either side as well.

So tell them to relax and focus on being good in their own actions. And less concerned with the actions of others. I read a book that said something like that once.

Last edited:
Trump should have negotiate peace with Thomas Crooks instead of escalating the situation. If only I was there no shooting would happen at all.