Politics All Things Trump

he needs to do what soros does, and target elections to get the correct people in...
Or what Zuckerberg did in 2020 by financing "drop boxes" to the tune of several hundred million dollars.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That'll make the dems squirm for sure, especially since their main donors don't want to blow money on a losing cause.

Oh, well thats OK then.
Did anyone here genuinely expect the head of the Secret Service would accept responsibility and resign? Who does that these days, anywhere, whether in the public or the private sector? Who raises their hand and goes "Yep, this is on me, I resign with immediate effect"?

And if they do resign, they never truly accept the blame either. They usually come up with something along the lines of "in order to protect the institution I was honoured to serve" or some such nonsense.
I have a great idea to replace this whole tedious and hypocritical process of an American presidential election. Just line up all the candidates and fire a weapon close to their faces, and he who flinches the least, is given the keys to the White House. Boom, done.
he needs to do what soros does, and target elections to get the correct people in...
Soros paving the way of candidates with a carpet of dollars = bad!
Musk paving the way of candidates with a carpet of dollars = good!

No offence, but to me this entire process looks rotten to the core.

What!?!?!?

What I meant was we need to put the focus on Trump, there is very little focus on Trump and his agenda.

WTF?

Every time Trump does or says something it gets scrutinized to Hell and back.

Looks like a cat lady.

The Melissa McCarthyzation of the Secret Service 🤡

And she's wrong-handed, so it can't possibly work.
1000037145.webp

I genuinely feel bad for her. But the people who hired her and let her pass the qualifications are really the ones to blame.
I worked as a security guard in government offices, a relatively low-level security position, and if I did this S**t during an exercise, there is no way I'd qualify.

New video shows Trump shooter climbing onto the roof at rally (ABC News, 16 de Julho de 2024)

I genuinely feel bad for her. But the people who hired her and let her pass the qualifications are really the ones to blame.
I worked as a security guard in government offices, a relatively low-level security position, and if I did this S**t during an exercise, there is no way I'd qualify.
IMG-20240715-172211-654.webp

It seems, by the time you are promoted to a Flag Officer, you are more politician than soldier.
Appears to be so, as we have witnessed with many G.O.'S over the past decade.

This was one area I was disappointed Trump did not correct while in office. (Reversing this 0bama tommyfoolery on women in frontline specialites and units) thus allowing Congress to address this, as stated in the U.S. Constitution. However for his entire term, Trump could not roll out of the bed on the proper side without the MSM & Dems crying crocodile tears.
Not my intent to sideline this thread.

May 2024
6th RTB, Eglin AFB, Florida
1000008672.jpg

1000008673.jpg

*Not sure if these women are instructors or support staff, whatever. (PLA/IRGC/NKPA do not care)

The latest angst, due to low enlistment numbers for the DoD, is circulation of a draft legislation. Which in current form only has men, age 18-26. But women are exempt, huh?
Let me get this straight, they can voluntarily enlist or commission into frontline specialites (infantry, armor, artillery, scout and assess for SOF) and/or be assigned to frontline units, even in a support role. But are not eligible for a potential draft!? The nay sayers have NO leg to stand on now. Pandoras box is wide open...
Where were they in early 2016!?

See the difference?

Did anyone here genuinely expect the head of the Secret Service would accept responsibility and resign? Who does that these days, anywhere, whether in the public or the private sector? Who raises their hand and goes "Yep, this is on me, I resign with immediate effect"?

And if they do resign, they never truly accept the blame either. They usually come up with something along the lines of "in order to protect the institution I was honoured to serve" or some such nonsense.
I have a great idea to replace this whole tedious and hypocritical process of an American presidential election. Just line up all the candidates and fire a weapon close to their faces, and he who flinches the least, is given the keys to the White House. Boom, done.Soros paving the way of candidates with a carpet of dollars = bad!
Musk paving the way of candidates with a carpet of dollars = good!

No offence, but to me this entire process looks rotten to the core.
didnt say it was good or bad, its simply a case of fighting fire with fire. I can unequivocally say that ALL of soros candidates are 100% BAD for America, and contributing to everything thats wrong right now in this country, in very real and tangible ways.
I can bet that candidates funded by Musk will most likely be exactly the OPPOSITE of that, so thats a good thing. leftoids like you NEVER like the same thing thrown back in their face, its only OK when they do it, hence the logic behind your statement.

See the difference?

Walking in a straight line, consistent pacing without stumbling or getting lost ✅
Stairs ✅
No blackface, pooping of pants or dubious salutes to dead dictators ✅
No hand holding required ✅

leftoids like you NEVER like the same thing thrown back in their face,
Wrong guess.

Guess again.

Pro tip: Not everyone who disagrees with you is a leftist.
its only OK when they do it, hence the logic behind your statement.
No, it's not okay in any way, shape or form.

And that's exactly what I wrote. The entire system seems rotten.

Jesus, America's society is truly screwed, isn't it. Polarisation runs so deep you're obviously unable to even conceive of the possibility that there's more out there than just black and white.

Well, can they be blamed though.

When you get treated like "deplorables", the most "uneducated hillbillies" who are in need of "reeducation", or should have their rights simply stripped away because they support someone other people don't like, ostracized, vilified, etc...simply for liking/supporting or just not joining the hate-Trump band-wagon?

The mere idea of questioning one of the many BS narratives that have been pushed has been made enough to label anybody a "Trumper".

We have had for years pundits, celebrities, politicians, be them Americans or foreigners, talking over and over and over about Trump, how much they hate the guy, how they wished he would just die, and how his supporters should as well. We don't want you, you are not welcome, we don't serve your kind, I won't offer my services to you, members of my audience who like/support/are not critical of Trump should leave because I hate them.

How many friendships got ended because of that kind of BS? How many relationships got ruined because of that?

Yeah, it is polarized. It has been made in such a way that there is no other way for things to be.

Another example of a very similar application of that phenomenon: COVID.