Politics All Things Trump

Looks like a cat lady.

The Melissa McCarthyzation of the Secret Service 🤡

And she's wrong-handed, so it can't possibly work
DEI. The head of the SS wants at least 30% of agents to be female or other diversity qualifications.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
In that short video she looked the worst. Was she missing a mag from the rear slot of her mag holder? Was that the false feel she was getting for trying to get the muzzle in?

The longer ponytail seemed more aware of her immediate actions.

Actually the whole thing when the team went for movement seemed poor to me.

You do need a goon squad of guys who can cover or carry if need be.

Women who can blend (ie don't dress like MIB) could be extremely valuable. I have known women who would put a pill in you and smile while they did it.

But what the F do I know about what they were doing anyway.

I couldn't help but contrast it to the Reagan shooting when the Secret Service and the local cops basically just knocked everybody who wasn't them down while simultaneously picking Reagan up and throwing him in the limo. OTOH an armed nutjob was allowed to get within feet of Reagan and deliver a near fatal hit.

DEI. The head of the SS wants at least 30% of agents to be female or other diversity qualifications.

Prior to that wasn't she in charge of writing policies at some Cheetos making company?

On a similar note:

Suggesting Mayorka and the DHS were, in fact, not providing Kennedy with the proper SS protection.

Despite, you know, the rather lengthy story the Kennedys have regarding assassinations and such.

Despite, you know, the rather lengthy story the Kennedys have regarding assassinations and such.

How many of the folks involved do you think lack even that basic historical knowledge? I bet it is a non-zero amount.

Yeah, RFK needed a protective detail months ago. Besides the history, he has a track record of kicking over beehives and hornets nests.

How many of the folks involved do you think lack even that basic historical knowledge? I bet it is a non-zero amount.

Yeah, RFK needed a protective detail months ago. Besides the history, he has a track record of kicking over beehives and hornets nests.

Can't lose the presidency if all of your opponents get killed.
pngaaa.com-2428879.webp

In that short video she looked the worst. Was she missing a mag from the rear slot of her mag holder? Was that the false feel she was getting for trying to get the muzzle in?
Reckon they even trust her with live rounds? 😋

If she was on the rag, I wouldn't want to be within 200 meters of her....

The same foolery foisted on the DoD in December 2015, which I warned about going back 18 years ago. Only to have idealistic nitwits, give strawman arguments on making such a distrasous and detrimental move. (Not one Admiral or general requested a change to the policy then.) The unilateral decision was just another leftist, fantasy of social engineering. Just as the response to this event exhibited.

A peace time rally, is one thing. Frontline combat will have NO such room for shortcomings of any type...

Last edited:
The same foolery foisted on the DoD in December 2015, which I warned about going back 18 years ago. Only to have idealistic nitwits, give strawman arguments on making such a distrasous and detrimental move. (Not one Admiral or general requested a change to the policy then.) The unilateral decision was just another leftist, fantasy of social engineering. Just as the response to this event exhibited.

A peace time rally, is one thing. Frontline combat will have NO such room for shortcomings of any type...
It seems, by the time you are promoted to a Flag Officer, you are more politician than soldier.

The Biden campaign accepted an invitation from CBS News for a vice presidential debate for either July 23 or Aug. 13.

Source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...024/07/15/vance-harris-vp-debate/74414302007/

Oh man, I hadn't thought about that. JD Vance, is politically meh for me. But I have seen him put on the spot in interviews and questioning before. He can scrap verbally.

A debate between JD Vance and VP Kamala Harris is going to look worse than the last Biden/Trump debate. And Harris only has a week to prep for the opponent and an election landscape that has changed shape twice in the last month. The DNC has to push back to the second date of August 13th.

Even then, this will be worse than when Adm. Stockdale was regrettably put on the VP debate stage.

(Stockdale was an honorable man, he would never walk out on a fight. The fault here lay with the people who put him on that stage.)

So he practiced with the firearm, got lined up only for Trump to shift his head. Its like that with head shots. Then he goes wildly too fast on the trigger while Trump was still standing and kills and wounds in the crowd turning whatever altruistic political motive he had into the a typical bullied kid getting even like every school shooter the US has spawned.

Serving only in improve Trumps political chances.

Trumps luck is incredible, defeats Smith in court as other cases against him wither for oxygen.

He is lucky but also those that are lined up against him are not real foes only straw men and easily burnt down when real law is applied.

I am glad JD Vance got up immediately and correlated the assignation attempt to the dems hitler adverts.

At the scene one interviewer who had been to previous rallies noted that usually the roofs are covered by Secret Service.

The denial for extra protection was the democrat supplied opportunity for this shooter.
The dems knew way they were playing with.
They have tried everything now.

Cheatle won't get fired and refuses to resign.

double meh. maybe choose someone that was actually getting votes in primaries and someone that is pretty well known, and liked?