Politics All Things Trump

The Washington Post gave Adam Schiff 4 Pinocchios for his lies today. Gotta hurt coming from his comrades in arms there. Biden's fundraising is down 70% according to Bill O'Reilly, if true he's in trouble. He's been steadily declining in the polls for weeks now. No surprise, he is a complete idiot. Trump is holding his own, raking in record cash and rising in the approval polls.

Trump approval climbs to highest level of 2019 amid impeachment inquiry

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/464072-trumps-approval-ticks-to-up-to-highest-level-since-december

I do sometimes wonder if these polling companies really should up the number of people they survey. When the gains or losses are less than the margin of error its not really telling you much is it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I do sometimes wonder if these polling companies really should up the number of people they survey. When the gains or losses are less than the margin of error its not really telling you much is it.
I have to say after the last election? I find polls almost meaningless. Unless the 2016 polls were deliberately manipulated somehow. Christ AlmightyI almost sat home and didn't vote, I thought it was hopeless. I have yet to hear a good explanation for how wrong they all got it. Correction: I think one or two polls got it right. A great example, but they were not alone.

Fascinating ... insight .

I have to say after the last election? I find polls almost meaningless. Unless the 2016 polls were deliberately manipulated somehow. Christ AlmightyI almost sat home and didn't vote, I thought it was hopeless. I have yet to hear a good explanation for how wrong they all got it. Correction: I think one or two polls got it right. A great example, but they were not alone.

One of the best nights of my life! I purposely kept switching between CNN and MSNBC just to watch them crying through their shell shock. Good times!

One of the best nights of my life! I purposely kept switching between CNN and MSNBC just to watch them crying through their shell shock. Good times!
I went to bed. I never imagined in my wildest dreams Trump had a chance. My wife told me he won when I got up and I thought she was kidding. Then, like a shipwrecked sailor finding deliverance from the cruel sea, I knew I was saved!

I went to bed. I never imagined in my wildest dreams Trump had a chance. My wife told me he won when I got up and I thought she was kidding. Then, like a shipwrecked sailor finding deliverance from the cruel sea, I knew I was saved!
Ha! I was up until 3:00 AM. I wanted to watch Hillary's concession, which never came, ( apparently she was too busy having an emotional breakdown LOL), and Trump's acceptance speech.

I went to bed feeling that the nation was saved. What a great feeling!

Clinton signed an Agreement with other nations to co operate on Criminal matters including corruption ...

Trump asks China to investigate Biden and the hacks in the media are working there corrupt best to give the impression that its illegal to ask another nation ...

Clinton signed an Agreement with other nations to co operate on Criminal matters including corruption ...

Trump asks China to investigate Biden and the hacks in the media are working there corrupt best to give the impression that its illegal to ask another nation ...
So let me get this straight. I can be as corrupt a politician as there is, but if I run for President I'm off limits for Trump to investigate? That is not how the Democrats operate as we have so clearly seen.

So let me get this straight. I can be as corrupt a politician as there is, but if I run for President I'm off limits for Trump to investigate? That is not how the Democrats operate as we have so clearly seen.

That George however you pronounce his 2nd name was playing the same tactics as he did with Rudy . Out to fustrate Jim .and jim was having SFA of it . George is a blatent Demorat / Biden Brown noser ..

Doesn't Trump like kebabs? Even in his great and unmatched wisdom?
I thought it's either a joke or somebody hacked his account, but it doesn't look like it happened.

Last edited:

Doesn't Trump like kebabs? Even in his great and unmatched wisdom?
I thought it's either a joke or somebody hacked his account, but it doesn't look like it happened.
he has gone down a little in my estimation due to his lack of support for the Kurds today

he needs to make sure he protects the Kurds or there will be little chance of anyone else helping the US in any future conflict if they are going to be abandoned once their usefulness is over

In his great and unmatched wisdom… Jesus Christ, that guy is just nuts.

And the US really have a habit of f***ing the Kurds up the arse, haven't they.

A: The lack of support towards the Kurds seems like a properly shitty move.
B: "great and unmatched wisdow..." just wow...Has Kim Jong Un been doing his media training recently? The guy is about as eloquent as a wet fart.

A: The lack of support towards the Kurds seems like a properly shitty move.
B: "great and unmatched wisdow..." just wow...Has Kim Jong Un been doing his media training recently? The guy is about as eloquent as a wet fart.
B: if somebody is a stable genius, his wisdom is supposed to be great and unmatched.