Politics All Things Trump

Would they survive in the English Channel? Just asking for a friend...... (Y)
I'm not an expert, but I love going to Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Sussex. I would not be comfortable swimming with alligators;-) What if the French started dumping their wine? We'd get drunken berserk alligators.

Last edited:
Too cold for alligators in the channel. Also we won’t waste wine for getting fishes tipsy FFS ;)

Anyway, Dems are seriously looking to impeach trump? Good luck with that, I’m guessing when a certain party can’t win an election, the alternative is this?

I love the bit with alligators:
I have to ask. You actually believe this? In just the last two weeks the Times has botched two major stories in their agenda driven reporting. I don't know if it's true or not, but I would think anyone who believes anything from this paper based on anonymous sources with their track record of deceit and flagrant incompetence is.......naiive. I mean, I could do this all day long not only with the NY Times but every major news outlet in the country.

Over the weekend, the New York Times published an excerpt from a new book about Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, where he is accused of sexual misconduct similar to the allegations made by Deborah Ramirez during his confirmation hearings. The Times ended up making a correction on Sunday saying exculpatory information was not included in the excerpt. Specifically, the excerpt failed to mention that the female student in question didn't want to be interviewed and her friends said she didn't recall the incident.

The Australia Story Isn’t a Story

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...-trump-australian-prime-minister-not-a-story/
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...estroying-lives-with-their-fake-news-n2553184

I have to ask. You actually believe this? In just the last two weeks the Times has botched two major stories in their agenda driven reporting. I don't know if it's true or not, but I would think anyone who believes anything from this paper based on anonymous sources with their track record of deceit and flagrant incompetence is.......naiive.

The Australia Story Isn’t a Story

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...-trump-australian-prime-minister-not-a-story/
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...estroying-lives-with-their-fake-news-n2553184
I didn't say I believe this. All i said it's funny.

I didn't say I believe this. All i said it's funny.

Yes. And frankly I would not be surprised if he DID say it. My gut now is to just dismiss every negative story on Trump from these guys out of hand, which is a pretty sad state of affairs.

Yes. And frankly I would not be surprised if he DID say it. My gut now is to just dismiss every negative story on Trump from these guys out of hand, which is a pretty sad state of affairs.
The ol' Drumpf made Poland pay for American bases. It caused a lot of S**t in Poland, as everybody pointed out that no European country has ever paid for American bases. The Polish president, who negotiated with Drumpf, responded that the latter just minds American interests, so he cannot blame him for behaving like that.

It's weird... most MSM have been "covering" that story, to the point of having the same headline for said story, and they have been very quick at covering it.

Yet... nothing about... that?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Weird...

The letter got published on monday as s after the NYT. Yet... no correction, no retraction, no nothing...

Last edited:
Between Biden and Sanders, Warren must feeling pretty good!
Yep. But the markets are not. They hate Warren. So does Google, Facebook and every tech giant she has vowed to break up. This impeachment thing is fascinating. I've lived thru Nixon and Clinton and this one is completely different. No pending sense of inevitable doom for the President. The vibe here is one of desperation on the Democrats part, a bungling no-hoper, they've tied themselves to a raft of easily proven lies and distortions in this attempt to get rid of the Great Orange Hitler. Kind of early yet but they seemed to have really F***ed up is the creeping feeling. I suppose they felt it was the only chance to stop Trump in 2020.

Yep. But the markets are not. They hate Warren. So does Google, Facebook and every tech giant she has vowed to break up. This impeachment thing is fascinating. I've lived thru Nixon and Clinton and this one is completely different. No pending sense of inevitable doom for the President. The vibe here is one of desperation on the Democrats part, a bungling no-hoper, they've tied themselves to a raft of easily proven lies and distortions in this attempt to get rid of the Great Orange Hitler. Kind of early yet but they seemed to have really F***ed up is the creeping feeling. I suppose they felt it was the only chance to stop Trump in 2020.

Think of it like this, they wouldn't have to make up stories about Trump if they actually had something to pin on him. I have a feeling that this will blow up in their faces. Also....huge Dem donors have already stated that they'll sit this one out or support Trump if Warren is the candidate. The plot thickens.......

Think of it like this, they wouldn't have to make up stories about Trump if they actually had something to pin on him. I have a feeling that this will blow up in their faces. Also....huge Dem donors have already stated that they'll sit this one out or support Trump if Warren is the candidate. The plot thickens.......
I blame The Squad for starters, and the rest of the lunatic fringe base that has become the bi-coastal Party of the elites, the Democrats. Adam Schifferbrains isn't helping. He's a bungling liar who can't keep his story straight. Trump had every reason to ask Zelensky to look into the corruption of US officials like Joe Biden in Ukraine under the former Ukrainian regime. His reference to Crowdstrike ( and the "favor" he asks Zelensky) is a clear reference to that and to this:

Trump is also beginning to hammer Pelosi on the fact that the Dems have spent 90% of their time since taking control of Congress to investigate total bullshit on Trump, a losing position they seem to want to consolidate. Nothing on healthcare, prescription drug prices, guns, immigration nothing.
PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION
Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

By KENNETH P. VOGEL and DAVID STERN

01/11/2017 05:05 AM EST

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Shiff caught lying again. He seems like he needs it to be his show. The term for him is kleptocrazy

Here's Greg Gutfield monologue at Fox's The Five, the only guy that I am not tired of watching at Fox News, the guy is hilarious :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

During interview Trump mentioned pending law suit. Sounds like redress for the Mueller investigation.