So Ukraine is threatening to become a european north Korea / Iran, and that's going to get a pass? Cool! So rocket man and the mullahs, good to go now too?

Ukraine may need to become a nuke-armed state again if the Western Alliance doesn’t allow it to become a member, Andriy Melnyk, Ukrainian Ambassador to Germany, has said.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 297496

first 2 i don't know,

south front - https://southfront.org/ sometimes they are translating articles from lostarmour

news front - was mainly yt channel from donetsk (run by locals ) their yt channel was terminated few month ago without any notifications or strikes

They are making excellent reportages from the frontlines +documentaries
for example

What 's democrasy ? - power of democrats . and what's free media? - only media with permission

First one I don't know too.
Strategic Culture Foundation - garbage
South Front - trash
News Front - dogshit

Not really. I'm angry about the fact that these post-Soviet republics transformed themselves into ethno-cracies. If you're a fan of EU, you probably know that the founding principles of EU were built on anti-nationalism, as nationalism was deemed to be the primary perpetrator in European wars. But somehow these post-Soviet republics that supposedly want to become part of the EU community, nevertheless base their identity and politics on extreme nationalism and ethnocentrism, which not only makes war a question of "when" and not "if", but also goes against the essence of EU identity as a whole. It's hypocrisy mixed in with stupidity and malice.

Sure thing, man. Also, there is no such thing as Russian nationalism. Waging war against other post-soviet countries is perfectly fine, its the wEsTeRn hYpOcRiSy that brainwashed them not to accept Russian invasion.

wEsTeRn hYpOcRiSy that brainwashed them not to accept Russian invasion

That thing brainwashed them into believing western fake news about "Russian invasion", just look at those crazy maps :rolleyes:

Burnt out Ukrainian BMP-2, Donbas 2014
me1w31z5w6u61.png

Ukrainian T-64BV
zw8avc6n0rs61.jpg

Sure thing, man. Also, there is no such thing as Russian nationalism.

Russia isn't a member of EU. I guess you missed the point of my post, since you're too busy talking to yourself and agreeing with yourself.

Waging war against other post-soviet countries is perfectly fine.

There would be no need to, if their foreign policies and national identity wouldn't be entirely based on slandering Russia and trying to eliminate Russian business from Europe.

Refuse to cooperate with Russia on energy transit -> start crying when Russia decides to go around your country for transit instead -> do everything to ruin the transit for everyone else in the EU -> buy "democratic" energy from neighbouring "allies" -> pay x3 the price -> find out you are simply being resold Russian energy by them but with an epic price hike.
Goals achieved: (1) hurt your own citizens, (2) increased tensions for everyone in the region, (3) somehow Peremoga against Russia?

Nationalism is pretty bad. But low-IQ nationalism is even worse.
Stupidity is the biggest sin, I always say.

There would be no need to, if their foreign policies and national identity wouldn't be entirely based on slandering Russia and trying to eliminate Russian business from Europe.

"Slandering" Russia lol, ok. Just give us the politically correct way to describe Russian military intimidation and aggression. This should be amusing.

Refuse to cooperate with Russia on energy transit blahblah

How dare they?!
But seriously, you're (probably) smart enough to know that this was a response of the Russian energy blackmail. And btw, Ukraine kept buying almost all of its gas from Gazprom right until 2014, so your dumb explanation about stupid nationalists paying 3x to the West, which somehow in your head justifies the war, is BS.

Have to admit effectiveness of fake news media creating panic

Have to admit effectiveness of fake news media creating panic

Most of the personnel leaves, the equipment remains.

Following a meeting with the commanders of the military districts in Crimea, Russian Defence minister Sergei
Shoigu said that the 41st Combined Arms Army of the Central Military District
will remain at the Pogonovo training ground in the Voronezh region for the participation of the SKSHU
ZVO "West-2021", which will be held this fall.

By May 1, 2021, return the personnel of the 58th Army of the Southern Military District, the 41st Army of the Central Military District, the 7th, 76th Airborne Assault and 98th Airborne Divisions of the airborne troops to their permanent deployment points

In addition, he noted that the equipment and weapons of the 41st Combined Arms Army, which are planned to be used in the Zapad-2021 strategic exercises, should be placed in field parks at the Pogonovo training ground, and their maintenance and reliable protection should be organized. It is also required "to analyze sudden inspections in all levels of management, draw up a plan to eliminate deficiencies and begin to implement them," the minister said. He ordered to encourage all servicemen who distinguished themselves during the exercises and training.

DBR (State Bureau of Investigation) investigates the circumstances of a fire in a military unit in Rubizhne, Luhansk region

In the area of environmental protection, in the city of Rubizhne, on the territory of one of the military units, a car's gas tank caught fire. Subsequently, the fire spread to four fuel trucks.
As a result of the fire, a serviceman of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was injured, and his health condition is satisfactory.

Just give us the politically correct way to describe

Schizophrenia

How dare they?!
But seriously, you're (probably) smart enough to know that this was a response of the Russian energy blackmail. And btw, Ukraine kept buying almost all of its gas from Gazprom right until 2014, so your dumb explanation about stupid nationalists paying 3x to the West, which somehow in your head justifies the war, is BS.

Funny thing is that I wasn't describing Ukraine ?
But keep doing your thing I guess...

As soon as Russia announced its withdrawal from the border, everything went silent, hysteria died down in the media, discussions died down on social media.

Nobody is interested in an issue, if that issue no longer threatens a state's foreign policy.

This reminds me of this remark:

The EU parliament seeks to exclude Russia from SWIFT payment system.

Last edited:
Pro-Russian separatist stands on guard before his comrades storm a regional police station building in Luhansk eastern Ukraine April 2014
e94hw8jabkl71.png