The tie-eater ?

what happened to that clown?

He is in a Georgian jail.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Master Sergeant Serhiy Kobchenko, grenadier of the 72nd Separate Mechanized Brigade in the AF of Ukraine. Died on 25th April 2017, as a result of bombardment by pro-Russian militants in the industrial area of Avdiyivka. Photo by Roberto Travan.
4tcbplxjcev71.jpg

The wedding of Juliya and Anton, Ukrainian soldiers deployed in the Southern Donbas front. The young couple returned to the fighting zones the day after their wedding. Mariupol, 2018. Photo by Roberto Travan
cj5tiwznwev71.jpg

C'mon, man, he sent 80 tons of ammo and 600 British SAS and paratroopers to unload them.
us ammo ukraine2.jpg
us ammo ukraine1.jpg

Now all this can be swapped for coal from LDPR to keep warm in coming winter because coal from Kazakhstan went to Ukraine via China and was gazumped.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I Have family on both sides of this "SKIRMMISH" THERE ARE MANY ACTORS in this Particular theatre, Most of us Recognise that. Between White and Black the facts are usualy Grey. looks like Europes gas bill wil spike, and without putting to fine a point on it ,,look at what happend to founder of the white Helemets,, ? Somthing that Napeoleon and HItler found out to thier cost is teh following, NEVER KICK A BEAR IN THE ASS, its been tried before, with more determination than is present in all but one of the Actors at play here. Perhaps it takes true enemies to make a true peace ? The Solution is well above my pay grade but this Scenario is not without precedent. How ever the maxim of never kicking the bear in the ass seems to have been forgotten by most,,, apart from The Russian bear it self. The Military takes orders from thier respective Governments for dam good reason. and its quite motly crew of actors here. some with longer memories than others. The Russians wont back down. It would take a very brave or stupid person to wear a white helemet in that region..

So many moving parts here. I have some random thoughts.

1) An all out war between Russia and Ukraine would be a debacle, destroying both countries.

2) The EU is not prepared militarily or otherwise, to back up it's statements regarding Russia.

3) Some in the US uniparty/swamp are pushing for US troops to be sent to Ukraine. Think of the profits in a decades long war!

4) If you want to hurt Russia, doing it financially is the most effective way.

4) If you want to hurt Russia, doing it financially is the most effective way.
It is, but Russia's dollar reserves are $624bn and are growing.
The Russians won't run out of money any soon.

It is, but Russia's dollar reserves are $624bn and are growing.
The Russians won't run out of money any soon.
The only thing that would hurt Russia, is for the EU to not buy gas from Russia. Merkel and the trainee already made clear that's totally off the table. Russia expects a stern naughty-boy letter, and not to be invited to the European song contest.

The only thing that would hurt Russia, is for the EU to not buy gas from Russia. Merkel and the trainee already made clear that's totally off the table. Russia expects a stern naughty-boy letter, and not to be invited to the European song contest.

The only thing that would hurt Russia, is for the EU to not buy gas from Russia.

This kamikaze act won't hurt Russia as much as EU economy while China's Xi wold like that advantage.

Russian export in 2020 was $336.4 billion. Natural gas exports in 2020 was one of the lowest figure in years - 25 billion ( ~ 50 in 2019, and will be ~50 or more in 2021). And share of its export to China is increasing every year.

So I dare EU to go ahead and stop buying it, German friends here on MP.net would appreciate it, I'm sure :)

To really hurt Russia economically EU needs to stop buying Russian oil which is probably ~150 billion. But imagine the economical consequences for the whole world. Prices won't stay at the same level obviously, we can predict +50 or even +100% increase.

Does EU really ready to pay this price to support deeply chauvinistic regime in Ukraine?

Is the pretty little butterfly flying again giving advice?

Russian export in 2020 was $336.4 billion. Natural gas exports in 2020 was one of the lowest figure in years - 25 billion ( ~ 50 in 2019, and will be ~50 or more in 2021). And share of its export to China is increasing every year.

So I dare EU to go ahead and stop buying it, German friends here on MP.net would appreciate it, I'm sure :)

To really hurt Russia economically EU needs to stop buying Russian oil which is probably ~150 billion. But imagine the economical consequences for the whole world. Prices won't stay at the same level obviously, we can predict +50 or even +100% increase.

Does EU really ready to pay this price to support deeply chauvinistic regime in Ukraine?
While I agree with you, that EU probably will not do it, but I think the current regime in Ukraine (and I do not agree to be called chauvinistic in any way) has nothing to do with it. Interested or corrupted political forces in EU supported by Russia played long-term game to make EU dependent on Russian resources, and the government accepted this deal as good prices on gas / oil sells well at any elections.

^^
wagner palmira.jpeg
Wagner Syria.png

Edit
WOW, here they are listed upfront

Last edited: