Other Post Troop losses - War in Ukraine

uktabber

Mi General
MI.Net Member
United-Kingdom
I hope I can ask this, I imply nothing by this but are you guys inflecting any losses back??

*****This question was posed due to Ukrainian military losses being posted in the Ukrainian military photo thread****** Admin edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Off course that DPR&LPR have losses as well but they are not transparent or at least we have no valid sources for their losses.

Ukrainian MoD off course is not valid source for that as
in their reports UA always
inflicted 3x or so bigger losses, to enemy who have same level of equipment and who is fortified as well.

e.g.

So Ukrainians have some successful raid in which they claimed that they suffered 3 wia, and they claimed that NAF have 9 wia. That is maybe true in this case but hardly is always so.

I have moved these posts from the Ukraine Military Photos thread for two reasons
1/ The question albeit valid could run on and disrupt the excellent photo thread created there
2/ Out of respect for the KIA Ukrainian serviceman being posted there.

For clarity I would have done this if the question had been posed on the Russian military photo thread too, so please don't read anything into it.

Respect and carry on ?

I'll say this once and not going to post in this thread ever again. In Ukraine, nobody gives a flying hoot about the Russian / collaborator losses unless something out of the ordinary happened (i.e. the enemy killed in combat was from elite Russian army unit or some person from Asian part of Russia whom Russian government is trying to pass as a "local miner" or factory worker).
The losses on the Russian side are much higher primarily because of vastly inferior first aid treatment and battlefield casualty evacuation capabilities.

There is one guy on Facebook who regularly posts about losses on the Russian side using posts collected across various social networks. So, obviously his research is very accurate, but, of course incomplete. Anatoliy Shtefan profile page Please take into account, social network posts on the Russian side much like on Ukrainian are done primarily with a purpose of crowdfunding to assist family members of the fallen combatant with expenses not covered by the state (i.e. pretty much everything).

I said my peace, over and out.

I'll say this once and not going to post in this thread ever again. In Ukraine, nobody gives a flying hoot about the Russian / collaborator losses unless something out of the ordinary happened (i.e. the enemy killed in combat was from elite Russian army unit or some person from Asian part of Russia whom Russian government is trying to pass as a "local miner" or factory worker).
The losses on the Russian side are much higher primarily because of vastly inferior first aid treatment and battlefield casualty evacuation capabilities.

There is one guy on Facebook who regularly posts about losses on the Russian side using posts collected across various social networks. So, obviously his research is very accurate, but, of course incomplete. Anatoliy Shtefan profile page Please take into account, social network posts on the Russian side much like on Ukrainian are done primarily with a purpose of crowdfunding to assist family members of the fallen combatant with expenses not covered by the state (i.e. pretty much everything).

I said my peace, over and out.
Sorry but acctualy this is not true. Ukrainians do pay a lot of attention to stories about DPR&LPR casualties, just today e.g.> https://www.unian.info/war/10537278...nemy-death-toll-in-donbas-in-april-photo.html

They claimed that DPR&LPR suffered 90 Kia and 12 non combat deads in month in which Ukrainians had 14 Kia.

Claiming that DPR&LPR loses are highly bigger is just speculation as we have no credible sources, same gose with claims that they have inferior evacuation and medical treatment.