Politics The COVID-19 pandemic news and discussion.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another "I told you so".

But people let this happen, and others cheered for it.

Well… I’ve always tried to have a more reasonable approach, but looking back and those past three years. Most countries in the world outside of a few exceptions like Sweden went too far with Covid restrictions and lockdowns.

I took Covid-19 very seriously and have lost a close relative, other friends to it.

Was it worth turning the world into an giant open jail for month on end? Probably not.

Ultimately the worst of it is China IS the main responsible and all they did was shrug it off (the WHO and its inquiry) even blame at some point some US lab (?) while it all started on the Wuhan open market located a few hundred of meters from the infamous lab.

Don’t think we’ll ever know more about it.

F2YzeIfXgAAY3aS?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Researchers warn of potential hidden heart damage after mRNA vaccine against Covid-19

A team of Swiss researchers assessed the risk of people developing signs of heart damage after receiving the booster vaccine against Covid-19. It's bigger than they expected.

F5GitB7XkAAe5Ac.jpg

The US FDA exceeded its authority when it tweeted “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”

As ruled by the 5th District.

Nah... nobody "forced" you.

Nobody.

You were just pressured and coerced into taking the shot: insults, threats, treated like a pariah or a leper, losing your job, getting fined, being denied to socialize, being ostracized, being denied medical care, etc...

Labour goverment here trying to claim the same thing, despite all the video evidence showing them mandating that healthcare workers and teachers etc have to be vacinated. 🤦‍♂️

It's like putting a gun to someone's head and saying that: "either i rape you or i shoot you". And when the police arrests you, you say that "the victim had a choice". The only thing i hate is that ordinary people are so quick to forget and forgive what happened :/

It's like putting a gun to someone's head and saying that: "either i rape you or i shoot you". And when the police arrests you, you say that "the victim had a choice". The only thing i hate is that ordinary people are so quick to forget and forgive what happened :/

Unironically "you have a choice" was a line repeated over and over again by a number of people in this thread...

Has COVID.
Is alone in her home.
Is jabbed and boosted.

Still wears a mask.

Has COVID.
Is alone in her home.
Is jabbed and boosted.

Still wears a mask.
...and STILL got covid.
stupid.
its very hard to imagine how a normal human could be brainwashed to that level, not to mention the immense cognitive dissonance.

I took no vaccines and last week when I was sick I was ask if I would like to have a nose swab to check since there are a few cases in this state, I had no problem with that and it was negative. I pretty much figured if I had it one of these cats living in the house must have breathed on me. We have been dealing with extreme heat now for over a month and with my old age and aches and pains and sinus everything dropped on me that morning I was shopping out in the heat. That and probably dehydrated since I do not drink a lot of water. Since that first day I was feeling bad I started drinking a lot more water. I got a new drug in pill form that helps my lungs and I think it really does help, even tho I still have those pains and aches I am not short of breath as I had been when I do anything. Next Tuesday I get a chance to test that out because I ordered a special fixture that mounts into my trailer hitch to pull the garbage can to the street, which is about 175 feet so that is a long pull for an old wore out slug like myself. You just pull the can over and let the handle drop onto the fixture and you can drag the can with any vehicle using it. A friend told me this morning when I was out that the trash service has stopped twice a week pickup and now only one day a Tuesday. They also raised the cost of the service 7 dollars more per month. Our country is having a very severe case of gouging by every commercial entity we have. We have no shortage in this country except in honest elected officials...