Politics The Biden thread

1610657432595.webp

All this means is Joe biden is never going to be allowed out in public . This is just a taster . Now you see how biden is going to unite the country by building fences .

One would have hoped this turn of event would have made them aware of their own level of projection.

Unfortunately, the projection and dramatic irony of the whole thing is lost on them.

Sad thin is, they are doing the very things they (wrongly) accused Trump of doing. But it is okay, because they are the ones doing it, therefore it is good.
Because they know better.

Last edited:
Sad thin is, they are doing the very things they (wrongly) accused Trump of doing. But it is okay, because they are the ones doing it, therefore it is good.
Because they know better.

The quote (apparently fake) which never leaves my mind is: "The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists."

Building a (real) police state under the pretext of protecting the country from (imagined) police state is a low-quality mind trick, but apparently sufficient to convince enough people in its necessity.

One would have hoped this turn of event would have made them aware of their own level of projection.

Unfortunately, the projection and dramatic irony of the whole thing is lost on them.

But it's all trump's fault and when trump is dealt with everything will go back to normal . Completely out of touch . Having a big celebrity extravaganza after bidens inauguration .

Tom hanks and friends . Can't wait . Wheel out a bunch of millionaires to tell everyone how great America is while simultaneously bashing trump . There's zero politics / ideas anywhere .

The economy will probably take a dive due to COVID, but that will be Trump's fault.

If a conflict breaks out abroad? Trump's fault.

Problem at home? Trump's fault.

Jeez... Trump and his ego.

The quote (apparently fake) which never leaves my mind is: "The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists."

Building a (real) police state under the pretext of protecting the country from (imagined) police state is a low-quality mind trick, but apparently sufficient to convince enough people in its necessity.

That's the big danger for me and they ve done nothing yet to dissuade me from that . Now their calling their own citizens terrorists , or certain sections of the political class and we know where that leads .

But how bad can it be if this is done in the name of unity and healing?

As long as the cleansing is done in accordance to the rules of law, everything should be fine, right?

And if it does not fit the current rules of law, we will just "update" the rules to make it fit.

The Cincinnati Enquirer 1936 ?

The economy will probably take a dive due to COVID, but that will be Trump's fault.

If a conflict breaks out abroad? Trump's fault.

Problem at home? Trump's fault.

Jeez... Trump and his ego.
It is being reported as another 1m out of work - what's Biden going to do for them

That so called unity that chinabiden was spouting then you have this whalloper .. spouting this nonsense

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.