Politics The Biden thread

Does anyone besides Trump supporters even care that the President of the United States was impeached with no due process?

No Judiciary committee hearing.
No witnesses.
No testimony.
No ability to defend himself?

Wait, hold on, I think there is some one claiming to have "common sense", "knowing his History" and caring about the "rule of law".

Telmar? Care to share your insight on the matter?

ErsYHkyVcAAvog1.png

So... with respect and 16 years of fruitless war?

Remember when McCain, aka "the War Hero" (according to Telmar), was taking pictures in Syria? Alongside people from FSA and ISIS?
He would be proud of his daughter.

Last edited:
@all my lads, get smart, get strong, do not get demoralised, do not get blackpilled. In that spirit heed these words for what they are worth:

Throwing in the towels is what our would-be overlords want us to do, do not oblige them!

I will mostly say that I don' t know how an impeachement works, and I will stay in my lane.

Remember when McCain, aka "the War Hero" (according to Telmar), was taking pictures in Syria? Alongside people from FSA and ISIS?
He would be proud of his daughter.

Something you should learn to do as well.

In 1968, after his father was named commander of U.S. Pacific forces, the North Vietnamese offered to release his son as part of a propaganda campaign. The younger McCain refused, saying he would only leave if his fellow POWs were also freed.

Does anyone besides Trump supporters even care that the President of the United States was impeached with no due process?

No Judiciary committee hearing.
No witnesses.
No testimony.
No ability to defend himself?

Wait, hold on, I think there is some one claiming to have "common sense", "knowing his History" and caring about the "rule of law".

Nancy on a witch hunt - lets not worry about due process :rolleyes:

Nah they are the good guys.

So it's fine when they do it.

Gettin ready for The Division 2 LARP event.

I have the bad vibe that some people are about to learn the hard way that there are no respawns IRL.
Seriously there are a few things about this that make me really uneasy

1/ Would current Army personnel actually fire on American citizens?

2/ Who would be giving that order? Who can give that order?

3/ As quite a few of the 'protesters' were ex military how would that be viewed by current military personnel

Looks to me a complete and utter overkill for political purposes - what a mess

I think I figured out a way to ensure that Fluff and BCNTM will 100% respond to my post, no matter the thread or topic.

I think I figured out a way to ensure that Fluff and BCNTM will 100% respond to my post, no matter the thread or topic.
Only thinking of your bank balance - any chance of you cutting us in??

You only do three threads - come over to the dark side??

Seriously there are a few things about this that make me really uneasy

1/ Would current Army personnel actually fire on American citizens?

2/ Who would be giving that order? Who can give that order?

3/ As quite a few of the 'protesters' were ex military how would that be viewed by current military personnel

Looks to me a complete and utter overkill for political purposes - what a mess

Not sure the Army, or the national guard, would fire on American citizens.
They didn't during the BLM/antifa rio... peaceful protests. Neither did the police, but people got killed during the "Capture the Capitol" thing. I guess people responsible for enforcing security are not as afraid of the possible backlash if they shoot and kill a Trump supporter.

Imagine what the media would be saying if Putin had to deploy military divisions and barbed wire around the Kremlin during his inauguration

View attachment 271461
View attachment 271462

All this means is Joe biden is never going to be allowed out in public . This is just a taster . Now you see how biden is going to unite the country by building fences .