Politics The Biden thread

The Presidential Flight Ospreys are used for presidential support missions, which means these aircraft carry presidential support staff and news media representatives.

The President flies aboard Marine One (when taking a helicopter).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

#mugabe
#maduro
#trumpahuakbar
#commonsense

Nah it's okay bruh @Telmar , they are just "documenting":

Also, how about a short trip down memory lane?

“I have watched this week's unfolding events, angry and appalled. The words "Equal Justice Under Law" are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand — one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values — our values as people and our values as a nation.
We must reject any thinking of our cities as a "battlespace" that our uniformed military is called upon to "dominate." At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict — a false conflict — between the military and civilian society. It erodes the moral ground that ensures a trusted bond between men and women in uniform and the society they are sworn to protect, and of which they themselves are a part. Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders who best understand their communities and are answerable to them."

That was Mattis in June as DC was on fire. His opinion piece got published far and wide.

Funny how none of the S**t he said then seems to be applicable now that there's 20,000 troops deployed in the Capitol.

#Iknowmyhistory
#egosobig

So , is Joe planning on having a meet and greet post inauguration ? There's nothing much left to watch really . Tom hanks . Some entertainment for the masses and that's it . Meanwhile villification of large swathes of the population via a far more elaborate mass media than the republicans could ever hope to muster . I wish I had good news .

1610753707014.webp

I prescribe W*** all around for this thread. You guys need release and fresh air but don't go to the playground for it.

Pre-election 2k for all bribe, shrunk down to 1.4k.

I may have not picked Biden but at-least picked that one.

There was some commotion this night around the capitol with many ambulances, police, fire trucks illuminating the streets.
No idea what happened. I thought 25,000+ soldiers was enough to ensure security, but now they need to throw in cops, docs, firemen and the kitchen sink into the mix for maximum sterility.

1610795876807.webp

Pretty much.

Then you have luminaries like Don Lemon on CNN claiming "if you voted for Trump you sided with nazis, the kkk, white supremacists, the alt-right. You are complicit."

But somehow, this is fine. Not violent, not inciting violence or anything. No no, very reaosonnable and level headed.

Don Lemon probably got dumped by several white boyfriends who at some point likely got tired of his shenanigans and moved on to look for another semi-attractive dark skinned pillow-biter. That's why he has such a throbbing hard-on for evil white guys, it's obvious from his unhinged demeanour that it is personal to him. The same is probably true of that Asian girl the NYT hired who immediately launched into a diatribe about white men and you know how largely writ the preferences of Asian girls are, but somebody ought to have told her that her inability to keep her guy down is her own fault.

BTW, before you dismiss my ramblings as satire or mockery of my political opponents I would urge you to think again. A great deal of the current wokist/postmodernist insanity is rooted in the fact that these people are essentially sexually frustrated losers who often find themselves rejected by the people they secretly admire & desire. That rejection then turns into pseudo-political screeching about patriarchy and white people.

So Biden's stimulus plan... aka American Rescue Plan.

Nice catch-phrase, how is it going to rescue anybody?

-US$ 1.9 trillion, because screw the economy (but that will be Trump's fault anyway).
-US$ 1.400 stimulus check. + the previous US$ 600. Remember the US$ 2.000 checks that got blocked because the Dems kept adding useless stuff in the bill?
Well now Biden is being attacked by the left (AOC, Cori Bush, Ilhan Omar, etc...) "yeah well it's not 2k! He promised 2k! where are my 2ks?"
Yes. 600+1400=2000. Biden fulfilled his promise, though an incredibly dumb one. But people from don't know maths and are illiterate, that's why they are leftists.
What are people going to do with these 1.4k? Probably buy a gun. Or hold them over since Biden has planned on massively raising taxes.
In other words, lending the US people 1.4k partly paid for by a soon to be crippled economy (but that will be Trump's fault).
-US$ 130bil to open the schools. Or... you could just open the schools.
-US$ 350bil in assistance for states and local governments. The most crippled one being states and local gov run by Democrats, that got crippled by 8 months of riots (that they allowed to happen) and poorly managed covid crisis. So, basically a "bail out a buddy" check.

Kicking the can down further.

Oh and also that:

#MuhGabe
#TrumpEgo

So Biden's stimulus plan... aka American Rescue Plan.

Nice catch-phrase, how is it going to rescue anybody?

-US$ 1.9 trillion, because screw the economy (but that will be Trump's fault anyway).
-US$ 1.400 stimulus check. + the previous US$ 600. Remember the US$ 2.000 checks that got blocked because the Dems kept adding useless stuff in the bill?
Well now Biden is being attacked by the left (AOC, Cori Bush, Ilhan Omar, etc...) "yeah well it's not 2k! He promised 2k! where are my 2ks?"
Yes. 600+1400=2000. Biden fulfilled his promise, though an incredibly dumb one. But people from don't know maths and are illiterate, that's why they are leftists.
What are people going to do with these 1.4k? Probably buy a gun. Or hold them over since Biden has planned on massively raising taxes.
In other words, lending the US people 1.4k partly paid for by a soon to be crippled economy (but that will be Trump's fault).
-US$ 130bil to open the schools. Or... you could just open the schools.
-US$ 350bil in assistance for states and local governments. The most crippled one being states and local gov run by Democrats, that got crippled by 8 months of riots (that they allowed to happen) and poorly managed covid crisis. So, basically a "bail out a buddy" check.

Kicking the can down further.

Oh and also that:

#MuhGabe
#TrumpEgo
at least the yanks are getting something from their Government - all I am going to get is a bigger tax bill for all the people who have sat on their *rse during all this and done nothing:mad:

Compromised by Chinese spy, but still allowed back to the Intel Committee.

But yeah, Trump was the biggest threat ever.

@Telmar ? Care to share your wit on that one?

"man you are a dull bunch"
"you all must be slow"

lmao, I wouldn't be surprised if a military coup is really on the way

1610814028663.webp

Unsubstantiated, uncorroborated, unproven claims Trump insulted the military: @Telmar goes nut.
Substantiated, on video, recorded, speech of Biden insulting troops and various people: @Telmar does not bat an eye.

Someone is in love with me.

Still a month until Valentines day.❤

Maybe the mods should change the name of this thread to the "Telmar thread" so @Ivan le Fou would be on topic.

But it does´nt bother me.

Look telmar!

Unity! Leadership! Professionalism! Accountability! Charisma and such!

What a wonderful not-mugabe, not-chavez, not-maduro, not-trumpahu-ackbar!

What ever happened to the sex assault charges against CNN's Don Lemon?

Black, gay, Democrat, works for CNN = untouchable.

Best case scenario "I'm sorry, I regret, I will reflect on my mistakes, for the sake of healing and unity, but one must not forget white men are the greatest danger the nation has ever faced".