Politics The Biden thread

FVmke9WXoAAayZe?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

So he's tripped on stairs (repeatedly), fallen off of a bike, can't pronounce simple sentences, tried to start fist fights with people half his age, awkwardly kissed people he shouldn't be kissing ... Are we watching the greatest Laurel & Hardy tribute act on the planet?!?
No, Laurel and Hardy were actually funny. This guy and his cronies are just flat out terrifying.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Give me that sweet nectar of life! I need to replenish my vitalium! Someone! Provide me with a child! A girl preferably.

gotta start early if you want to delegitimize the elections, gotta plant that seed of doubt in peoples minds. :mad:
the left should consider how they themselves, are creating and exploiting division in this country.

gotta start early if you want to delegitimize the elections, gotta plant that seed of doubt in peoples minds. :mad:
the left should consider how they themselves, are creating and exploiting division in this country.

Gotta admit Russia is pretty stronk though...

Being crippled by international sanctions, completely isolated, no more army, its population bled dry by the war.

And yet! Still able to go after the US electoral system.

Gotta admit Russia is pretty stronk though...

Being crippled by international sanctions, completely isolated, no more army, its population bled dry by the war.

And yet! Still able to go after the US electoral system.
You have to ask yourself how you can possibly compete with an opponent that rigged an entire election for just $500. Every time someone takes a dump on the ISS it costs more than that.

The Kremlin does not authorized me to share information on how we do this.

Putin personally told me it was a big no-no to talk about it.

Also... 2020 elections were not rigged. Most secure elections ever.
Also... 2016, as per Obama, "the 2016 elections were not hacked, Russia is a nothing country".

They are somehow going for the self fulfilling prophecy.

"We will lose because they cheated!"

If they end up losing, well, it's because the other party cheated! Duh! That's why they warned us before hand.

But if they win, well, that's because the other party got busted!

Circular argumentation, intellectual deficiency, moral bankruptcy, septic-tank fumes huffing, echo-chamber wanking group therapy, etc...

Demented alcoholic hag says no to demented kid fondler.

Last edited:
You have to ask yourself how you can possibly compete with an opponent that rigged an entire election for just $500. Every time someone takes a dump on the ISS it costs more than that.
dude! it wasnt $500, it was $1000! thats like, 500 times more effective!