Politics The Biden thread

Taxcinder threw gas under the bus. They can all run on electrical power instead. Very Stalinist of her.

Meanwhile
Screenshot_20210122-005600_Instagram.jpg

Why is the NG still there, if there have been no signs of any major threats, before, during, after inauguration?

I wonder how things go in the coming years. But...

MSM transformed into a propaganda vehicle that pushes a single agenda in unison = check ✓
Total censorship on social platforms, manipulation of political discourse by removing/blocking participants = check ✓
Punitive groups roaming streets that attack/punish everyone who doesn't agree with identity politics = check ✓
Heavily militarized protection of the government = check ✓
Branding all alternative disagreeing voices or political movements as enemies of the state (or terrorists) = check ✓
Public enticement to witch-hunt and dox "wrong-thinkers" = check ✓

You all know what all of this is starting to look like.
Don't look at what people say, what slogans they use, or what symbols they wear. Only look at what they do, as actions speak louder than words ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not an expert on the inner workings of the Biden mind, but this interview taken from 1982 doesn't paint a picture of 'Biden hates Britain'. However, I'm also fully aware that time changes many things and back then he probably didn't have to worry about securing 3,627,000,000 Irish-American votes.
You make a fair point, I can't really claim to know what's going on in his mind either. But there is no doubt that the DNC establishment falls on the EU side and Biden having made statements that border on blackmail doesn't necessarily bode well in any case:

An American President going on about his ethnicity while at the same time clubbing together the most identity-politics cabinet in US history is pretty yucky in my humble opinion. Can you imagine Trump weighing in on Germany's side (which he never did) because of his German background?
I guess we'll have to see what comes of all this.

An American President going on about his ethnicity while at the same time clubbing together the most identity-politics cabinet in US history is pretty yucky in my humble opinion. Can you imagine Trump weighing in on Germany's side (which he never did) because of his German background?

Which one? Eastern or Western?

Rep Keating was the one who caused the NG to be moved out of the capitol and into the car park after a NG trooper was seen in a dunkin doughnuts with out a mask and when Keating told them that masks were mandatory in federal buildings the Nasty girl replied " I appreciate my freedom" apparently they are now looking for this soldier too.

In other news America's back baby!

You make a fair point, I can't really claim to know what's going on in his mind either. But there is no doubt that the DNC establishment falls on the EU side and Biden having made statements that border on blackmail doesn't necessarily bode well in any case:

You also make a fair point. But at least it shows the ability to understand multiple viewpoints rather than pick one, stick with it and applying intransigence. I would like to think from this that there will be a return to a more 'subtle' diplomacy where the game retreats from polarising extremes back into more mainstream approaches. All that is needed now is for the assembled loons on both sides of the fence to wind their collective necks in, stop with their piss-ant antics and let the rest of us sort it out like grown-ups.

Rep Keating was the one who caused the NG to be moved out of the capitol and into the car park after a NG trooper was seen in a dunkin doughnuts with out a mask and when Keating told them that masks were mandatory in federal buildings the Nasty girl replied " I appreciate my freedom" apparently they are now looking for this soldier too.

In other news America's back baby!

I hope every single NG member deployed there understands that this is a propaganda dog and pony show, with no credible threat, only intended to give biden the cause needed to continue his demonization of his political opponents.

I hope every single NG member deployed there understands that this is a propaganda dog and pony show, with no credible threat, only intended to give biden the cause needed to continue his demonization of his political opponents.

Nah, according to @Telmar the military in its vast majority supported Biden as a presidential candidate.
Surely they must feel very grateful and happy.

Despite Rep Cohen saying at least 75% of the NG being dangerous individuals who voted for Trump and thus should prove they are not planning on commit any crime against Democrats.

On one hand, Capitol cucks are tired of having soldiers sleeping inside the building. (probably smells like sweat everywhere)
On the other hand, more NG keeps coming in.

Me wondering who's making the decisions on keeping them there.

Oh and Biden already threw a whole bunch of his promises under the bus:

-women, trans and sports. I guess there won't be any real women left in competitive sports.
-amnesty and immigration: "after 8 years there will be a path to citizenship in the US for DREAMERs". So no amnesty for illegals and why would he? They are a captive slave class.
-guns: no we are not going to ban them, we are going to tax them.