Politics The Biden thread

People voted trump because they were angry at the system . Now trump's gone but the anger is still there . Bidens administration seem to think that if they delete some folk off a few social media apps then the problem will go away and everything will return to normal . Instead of looking at the underlying reasons what led to the capital riots their going to lecture and shame people instead which will merely fan the flames . There's no self reflection from either political party that their actions over the last 20 years or so led directly to that anger we saw the other day . Blame trump , blame the people , blame anyone but themselves .

Fascinating, isn't it?

Four years ago; why did Trump rise to power?
Well surely it canNOT be our fault. We have done everything right from A to Z. Must be the rubes and uneducated plebs taking over and voting for the one they see as their Rube Overlord.
Obviously people are dumb and don't know how to vote correctly. Seriously, how could you explained people voting for the fat ugly cheetoh and not for the beautifully dignified woman on her path to become the first Female President and thus paving the way for women all over the world? The first woman to hold has much power as any men!

Then, for four years.
Trump is a moron.
His supporters are moron.
Insult them, harass them, get in their face, break friendships with them, break family ties with them, have them fired, refuse to hire them, smear and slander them, censor them, kill them if necessary, refuse them due process and accuse of everything that is wrong with the world.

And what if they get angry?
Well, do the previous even more. Because the most moral thing to do.
The moral high-grounds are ours, we have "common-sense" and anybody who disagree is therefore a fascist. And fascists are bad.

And now we end up with what you said: blame Trump and blame the people.

139537939_1529453037251300_8643069110832456334_o.webp

No doubt there are some people upset, many for the right reasons but not everybody.

Biden has a huge challenge on him....

Pew does confirm that Biden has good numbers in popularity right now. we´ll see. With the return of the living Obamas, that might not last.

Last edited:
People voted trump because they were angry at the system . Now trump's gone but the anger is still there . Bidens administration seem to think that if they delete some folk off a few social media apps then the problem will go away and everything will return to normal . Instead of looking at the underlying reasons what led to the capital riots their going to lecture and shame people instead which will merely fan the flames . There's no self reflection from either political party that their actions over the last 20 years or so led directly to that anger we saw the other day . Blame trump , blame the people , blame anyone but themselves .

Yeah yeah, all of this is obvious.
What I was alluding to in my comment, was that something smells really fishy. A lot of things don't add up in what's currently happening. I'm smelling some shocking events in the coming days/weeks.

The news will purified for the masses.

Everyone here is quoting twitter media, it is a monopoly.

Last edited:
Yeah yeah, all of this is obvious.
What I was alluding to in my comment, was that something smells really fishy. A lot of things don't add up in what's currently happening. I'm smelling some shocking events in the coming days/weeks.
Frankly nothing would surprise me next.

Armed insurrection in USA?

Huge number of 'earthquakes' in Iran?

China invades Taiwan?

Biden signs treaties with Cuba, and venezuela?

Its all possible.

Frankly nothing would surprise me next.

Armed insurrection in USA?

Huge number of 'earthquakes' in Iran?

China invades Taiwan?

Biden signs treaties with Cuba, and venezuela?

Its all possible.

I don't see anything happening at the inauguration . After is a different matter . You have a bunch of disenfranchised citizens who believe the election was stolen ; a media who are going to constantly ridicule said citizens and a despised president who's going to double down on them . Media bans , flying bans anything to curtail their freedoms should the powers that be see fit . Throw into that COVID and the economic ramifications and you have a pile of tinder ready to be lit . Trying to guess what where when is impossible at this stage . You only have to look at the George Floyd incident to show that one story can light the whole lot .

Nothing significant or major is going to happen during Joes inauguration.

A tiny minority of Trumpers are insane and believe all kind of weird stuff but even them aren’t going to be ready to lose their lives to the NG bullets.

At worse I predict some smaller riots. An armed insurrection? No way.

I don't see anything happening at the inauguration . After is a different matter . You have a bunch of disenfranchised citizens who believe the election was stolen ; a media who are going to constantly ridicule said citizens and a despised president who's going to double down on them . Media bans , flying bans anything to curtail their freedoms should the powers that be see fit . Throw into that COVID and the economic ramifications and you have a pile of tinder ready to be lit . Trying to guess what where when is impossible at this stage . You only have to look at the George Floyd incident to show that one story can light the whole lot .
Biden is praying for a windy day :rolleyes:

Many of them believed that their jobs went to China and Mexico. Delusional stuff like that.

So Biden won and the Russians are not very happy about it. I thing this link will piss them a little bit more tbh:
On the contrary, I think Putin is quietly celebrating the fact that the White House is finally occupied by someone who gets along with the CCP and Iran's Mullahs just as well as he does.

On the contrary, I think Putin is quietly celebrating the fact that the White House is finally occupied by someone who gets along with the CCP and Iran's Mullahs just as well as he does.

I agree that Putin may be celebrating, but for a different reason.
I doubt he really cares about China or Iran. The reason for his festivities should be plain and simple: The US is turning into a mess.

Indeed, the dems "played into his hand" (if he was actually playing) by going full" Trump is a Russian asset" and the whole Russian collusion thing.

It divided the American people like nothing ever did before.
In fact it divided the world.

The kind of binary, tribal and partisan that divides the US can be seen anywhere now.

Last edited:
In all seriousness though, Putin is a realpolitik guy.
Even if he may experience some happy emotions about this as a person, I don't think he's very happy about any of this as a politician.
On one hand, if the US turns into a hot mess, this means a decrease in US interference/pressure on Russian domestic politics and CIS neighborhood.
On the other hand, if the US turns into a hot mess, this means increased instability internationally, outside of Russia's direct zone of influence, but similarly painful for Russia as one of the top P5 powers.

For a realpolitik guy, any kind of hot mess anywhere in the world is just a headache as any other, which may or may not require the mobilization of resources to clean up or fend against the international fallout of that hot mess.
World leaders are a bit more grown-up mentally than online forum lurkers.

Oh boy!

Would you look at them scary terrorists who stole AOC's shoes!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.