Piderast, suka:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How to motivate your troops, the RuZZian way:

Droning time:

A little known fact. The Soviets invited the Germans for a parade on the 1st of May 1941, 53 days before they were attacked:

Have you heard of these heavy brigades in 2023?
I certainly have not heard of them. But the theory that they were deliberately held back is completely new to me. In fact, it was my belief (and still is) that the failure of the 2023 offensive had two reasons: 1.) Ukrainian infighting over where to strike, and 2.) CJCS Milley pressuring Zaluzhnyi to begin an attack which the latter believed to be premature.

There's nothing wrong with posting it:
Second video shows AT-4 under one of the dead.

Unfortunately, my name is not Bond, James Bond - But not even András Rácz or Anton Bendrazsevszky or László Sz Biró, and I am only half a historian 🙂 Obviously if they published this it would have much more publicity, but since 1, 5 years ago, our dear Fidesz hutnik Putylerszoppancs troll friends wrote 1000 times that the war could have been ended a long time ago, and there were serious peace negotiations, and there was an agreement, it should have been signed - Zelensky was willing to do it, and then came the all-determined evil Boris Johnson and torpedoed the thing. And if that wasn't enough, I've seen this nonsense pop up 200* more times since Die Welt and other papers ran the same sensationalist headline a few weeks ago that peace was close and Zelensky and Putin were willing to compromise etc. Only two things they forget: 1: RUSSIA demanded that Ukraine's army could consist of 342 tanks and 80,000 men ( 5* as many as they had in Feb 2022 aka demilitarization) 2: the peace they would have signed and guaranteed Ukraine's independence would have been guaranteed by the 5 permanent members of the UN, USA, China, UK, Fro and Russia. But for the guarantee to come into effect (e.g. in case of another Russian attack) it would have needed the UNANIMOUS consent of all the guaranteeing states, i.e. Orkorsland could have easily vetoed Now this was the BIG Russian offer that Ukraine did not sign. In other words, full disarmament and vulnerability - and blocking of security guarantees in the event of a Russian attack - or they could have been in Kiev in 48 hours. That's how sincere the Russian intention was..... Source attached in the first post 🙂 ( By the way, the original Die Welt article is also in there but it's only about 1 hour long but I took the trouble to read it back then ) I don't usually ask for this - but I would be exceptionally happy if this got to as many people as possible.

Well the "peace" faction is in high gear at the moment.

They beat this dead horse on and off. Rinse and repeat.

Die Linke has "Frieden schaffen ohne Waffen" and similar senseless tropes on their election posters everywhere. I need a laughing Putler decal to put on them.

It's the favourite narrative of the lefties and now also the AfD righties and all shades of idiots in-between.

This lie never goes away and is regurgitated ad nauseam.

But there are many articles correcting this falsehood.

I must say demanding peace and giving the victim all the blame for being attacked requires a very special set of personal "traits".

S01E01:

S01E02:

Ivan without the Pants: