Warfare Israel vs Syria/Russia,Iran/Hizbulla conflict/war

"Dear soldier(female-specific form of the word), pay attention! If you are pregnant, please inform the assistant."
"Dear soldier (male-specific form of the word), if you are pregnant, please seek help of the mental health officer (IDF social worker)."
Some sort of inside humor in an IDF clinic...
Clearly, the IDF are a bunch of transphobes.... what would twitter think, I wonder?

Any chance we could bring Mardonius back to this thread? Up until his/her recent disgusting posting gaff, he/she used to bring such levity and laughter to an otherwise serious topic.
I'm kinda wondering if we are now on Mardonious v3, if you know what I mean.....This one seems a little more in your face with the pictures.....

Any chance we could bring Mardonius back to this thread? Up until his/her recent disgusting posting gaff, he/she used to bring such levity and laughter to an otherwise serious topic.
His ridiculousness was a source of giggles sometimes, but his "Iran is so strong, will kill everyone with it's super-duper weapons and the world must bow" routine gets stale. It's like listening to the same joke for the seventh time.

In all fairness, he made some decent contributions (in different threads not Middle East related) until @Devil Child read what I missed in the past few days and pages of this thread.

This back and forth baiting from him and you guys replying accordingly had lasted long enough.

He’s gone, so is agentorange.

Ze hammer hath fallen. Carry on.

Tuesday’s incident came a day after the anniversary of the United States drone strike that killed Iranian Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani, who was responsible for Iran’s overseas operations and backing of armed groups such as Hezbollah.
The day was marked with a series of assaults that highlighted the reach of Iran-allied militias, including the seizure of a ship in the Red Sea by Yemen’s Houthi rebels, the targeting of Baghdad’s international airport with armed drones, and the hacking of the Jerusalem Post’s website.

In Iran, a billboard was installed with the propaganda of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, which used a photo of IDF soldiers from a free photo stock.
IDF in Iran.jpg

Very positive development. I'm not entirely hopeful the pipeline is going to survive ISIS/Hezbollah etc., but still.

It's also interesting to consider this in a wider context - adding this to numerous cooperation agreements with UAE, recent Jordanian water for electricity agreement etc. There seem to be a growing network of mutually beneficial economic/infrastructure ties between Israel and the neighboring countries.

*snip

It's also interesting to consider this in a wider context - adding this to numerous cooperation agreements with UAE, recent Jordanian water for electricity agreement etc. There seem to be a growing network of mutually beneficial economic/infrastructure ties between Israel and the neighboring countries.
It just took them several decades to pull their heads out of their rear ends, but better late than never.

Oops...