Warfare Israel vs Syria/Russia,Iran/Hizbulla conflict/war

Read the reports; there are thousands of precision guided missiles pointed at Israel as we speak. This is acknowledged by Israel itself atm.
You said that last time, all they got were hundreds of unguided, so many that Israel now plots where they will land, and only intercepts those that would hit houses etc. You created a whole new export weapon for Israel.

The Mullahs are only interested in skimming their cut off the backs of the oppressed Iranian people. A nuclear exchange with Israel or even a full on conventional war will put a kink into their finances.

Also, if Israel's existence is threatened, does anyone doubt that several hundred nuclear war heads will incinerate much of Iran? I'm sure Iran's Hezbollah puppets are more than happy to be exposed to any nuclear fallout from an Iranian strike on Israel in the name of the billionaire Iranian Mullahs.

In other words, the west made clear, no bomb, you get trade - so now Iran needs to hide its work, and take the money?

Both covert and overt. The West has failed to prevent Iran from developing nuclear technology, and will fail to stop Iran from acquiring the weaponry eventually.

Not many would describe Egypt, Jordan et al, as failed states, unless of course its because their Koran is the wrong colour? Is that it? Iran did a really good job versus Iraq? What 8 years of stalemate, and maybe a million dead?

Jordan is an artifical state whose borders were drawn by European powers and which has never been a military power in the Middle East' entire history. The same counts for the likes of Syria. The center of military gravity never fell in these states.

Iran in those days and Iran now are two completely different animals. In the '80s, it saw a bloody revolution that almost completely demolished the Shah's entire military infrastructure with a majority of its officer corps having been purged and internal turmoil as a result of infighting and uprisings. The Iran-Iraq War basically saw inexperienced young radicals taking over and fighting a state (Iraq) that was armed to teeth and enjoyed a numerically superior professional army and equipment.

Compare that today, with Iran now having an indigenous military industry that put fears to the heart of the Israelis, the US and other regional powers.

Both covert and overt. The West has failed to prevent Iran from developing nuclear technology, and will fail to stop Iran from acquiring the weaponry eventually.

Jordan is an artifical state whose borders were drawn by European powers and which has never been a military power in the Middle East' entire history. The same counts for the likes of Syria. The center of military gravity never fell in these states.

Iran in those days and Iran now are two completely different animals. In the '80s, it saw a bloody revolution that almost completely demolished the Shah's entire military infrastructure with a majority of its officer corps having been purged and internal turmoil as a result of infighting and uprisings. The Iran-Iraq War basically saw inexperienced young radicals taking over and fighting a state (Iraq) that was armed to teeth and enjoyed a numerically superior professional army and equipment.

Compare that today, with Iran now having an indigenous military industry that put fears to the heart of the Israelis, the US and other regional powers.
well I guess we will just have to wait and see, I hope Iran doesnt make a miscalculation. Many have done so, in terms of the USA, and European powers.

Israel, for such a tiny country, really sparks you guys up. I mean so far they have blown up your own top security nuclear factory, even getting your own people to carry the explosives into the building, they have carried out attacks with impunity within your country, etc etc. Now they bomb your buddies in Syria, which has an air defence system, and is at war, so no kid gloves, and yet still no israeli planes shot down, nor even the missiles. Makes you wonder what they aren't showing you - doesnt it?

So once your 'airforce' and air defence is gone - max 7 days or a lot less, what do you do then?

Yanks will pick you off like rats in a barrel till you cry for 'peace'

By that stage you won't have a 'military industry' you will be lucky to have food - water and power

well I guess we will just have to wait and see, I hope Iran doesnt make a miscalculation. Many have done so, in terms of the USA, and European powers.

Israel, for such a tiny country, really sparks you guys up. I mean so far they have blown up your own top security nuclear factory, even getting your own people to carry the explosives into the building, they have carried out attacks with impunity within your country, etc etc. Now they bomb your buddies in Syria, which has an air defence system, and is at war, so no kid gloves, and yet still no israeli planes shot down, nor even the missiles. Makes you wonder what they aren't showing you - doesnt it?

There is a flip side to that coin.

Iran build Hezbollah from the scratch, which not only managed to chase the Israelis and its local allies away from Lebanese territory in 2000, but also gave it a good spanking in 2006. And now, Israel is being surrounded by all kinds of Iranian-allied organisations that are pointing 100.000 + rockets, precision missiles and sophisticated drones at its most sensitive and strategic infrastructure. In addition, Iran has replaced all of its damaged nuclear buildings and centrifuges with more advanced ones, and even has moved some of it beneath hardened mountains.

Where you mistakenly see impunity, I see a determined policy of continued nuclear and military advancement that is sounding alarms at Israeli and American headquarters. The reaction therefore lays in its persistence.

You see, Israel is merely giving Iran tactical pin-pricks while Iran successfully and strategically moves ahead with its plans.

So once your 'airforce' and air defence is gone - max 7 days or a lot less, what do you do then?

Yanks will pick you off like rats in a barrel till you cry for 'peace'

By that stage you won't have a 'military industry' you will be lucky to have food - water and power

Old man yelling again. I have no time to entertain your uneducated and deluded fantasies.

Old man yelling again. I have no time to entertain your uneducated and deluded fantasies.
Propaganda don't win wars.............

I just hope you are on here when it does kick off - you can post pictures of all the martyrs whilst the Mullah's are living it up in London

There is a flip side to that coin.

Iran build Hezbollah from the scratch, which not only managed to chase the Israelis and its local allies away from Lebanese territory in 2000, but also gave it a good spanking in 2006. And now, Israel is being surrounded by all kinds of Iranian-allied organisations that are pointing 100.000 + rockets, precision missiles and sophisticated drones at its most sensitive and strategic infrastructure. In addition, Iran has replaced all of its damaged nuclear buildings and centrifuges with more advanced ones, and even has moved some of it beneath hardened mountains.

Where you mistakenly see impunity, I see a determined policy of continued nuclear and military advancement that is sounding alarms at Israeli and American headquarters. The reaction therefore lays in its persistence.

You see, Israel is merely giving Iran tactical pin-pricks while Iran successfully and strategically moves ahead with its plans.
I think you went to the same media school as Psaki, inflation - Good, getting our secret nuclear facility blown up - good, now we can build a new secret nuclear facility. All part of the plan. Long term plan. Short term, we suck.

I think most of his fantasies, involve a muck truck and 200 tons of manure....

I think you went to the same media school as Psaki, inflation - Good, getting our secret nuclear facility blown up - good, now we can build a new secret nuclear facility. All part of the plan. Long term plan. Short term, we suck.

More advanced centrifuges are now spinning uranium to higher enrichment in less monitored facilities. That is all you need to know.

Can't sink a static, undefended, fake ship.

But at least they can blow up a fabric, undefended, fake nuclear-reactor.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Keep it secret - keep it safe?

Or you might find it 'scattered' about the desert - spread as thinly as a 'General'
That will give the Mullahs another opportunity to build even BETTER facilities. Don't you understand?

Can't sink a static, undefended, fake ship.

But at least they can blow up a fabric, undefended, fake nuclear-reactor.

Ah, the French virgin has returned.

Wait till you see how we blew up American air base Ein Al Assad and Saudi oil facilities.

Last edited:
Another day, another failure in Iranian rocket program.

Iran has announced the launch of a satellite-carrying rocket in a move apparently timed to put pressure on stalled UN nuclear talks. State TV showed footage of a white Simorgh rocket bearing the slogan “We Can” blasting off from a desert spaceport. Officials said it carried three devices 290 miles up into space, but they stopped short of saying any of the satellites had actually made it into orbit.