Politics Thank you Russia, for existing.

Trump is the president the americans elected. If Hillary Clinton would have been elected instead , you would say Hillary Clinton was the president ...the EU wanted?, or who?

The world and each and every single woman/little girl needed. First female president w00p w00p!

The world and each and every single woman/little girl needed. First female president w00p w00p!

That milestone deserves a Nobel Prize. Even a new Nobel prize, maybe a Nobel prize for equality, or similar.

Trump is the president the americans elected. If Hillary Clinton would have been elected instead , you would say Hillary Clinton was the president ...the EU wanted?, or who?

The EU is too broke to even put a facebook ad online. And too clueless to have a common policy. It´s no secret Russia chose Donald Trump. What was dishonest was thinking Trump had paid for the service, he did´nt, the Russians judged on their own it was a better investment for Russia.

Anyway, the controversy that originates this type of news, maybe creates more disunity and troubles between us than the actual Russian influence in politics.:D

(I hate emoticons, only wanted to know what one felt when using them)

. Yes, Trump is the president the Russians wanted, and I doubt they regret it.

I would not say that's a given . Though Hilary was despicable at least the Russians knew what they were getting . Trump was a complete unknown . Even Obama banged on about " hope and change " during his election run but it never actually turned out that way . Do you think the Russians covertly helped Obama back in the day ? Obama lied , Russia had good reason to believe trump was doing the same .

I would not say that's a given . Though Hilary was despicable at least the Russians knew what they were getting . Trump was a complete unknown . Even Obama banged on about " hope and change " during his election run but it never actually turned out that way . Do you think the Russians covertly helped Obama back in the day ? Obama lied , Russia had good reason to believe trump was doing the same .
Hilary was in the line of the previous administrations : i.e cornering Russia by any mean.
This is the rare thing you can find accross the 2 parties boards in Washington.
Too much cold war milk for these babies

Trump was the outsider, the wild card or crazy pawn in the election. Russian supported him as the wild dog. Russian support petty parties across europe for the same reason : induce uncertainty and destabilization of the old parties, most of them being still full of CW habits.

Baby step by baby step it works and find its way in the civil society. Sympathy for russia is rising in several franges of the societies, especialy among the anti system people.
That's a long term job but it is working

The same thing was done at low level in USA. And why not, even an unelected candidate has the voice in the medias. The thing is that this time, Russia put his bet (while very limited bet) on an outsider who won

Hilary was in the line of the previous administrations : i.e cornering Russia by any mean.
This is the rare thing you can find accross the 2 parties boards in Washington.
Too much cold war milk for these babies

Trump was the outsider, the wild card or crazy pawn in the election. Russian supported him as the wild dog. Russian support petty parties across europe for the same reason : induce uncertainty and destabilization of the old parties, most of them being still full of CW habits.

Baby step by baby step it works and find its way in the civil society. Sympathy for russia is rising in several franges of the societies, especialy among the anti system people.
That's a long term job but it is working

The same thing was done at low level in USA. And why not, even an unelected candidate has the voice in the medias. The thing is that this time, Russia put his bet (while very limited bet) on an outsider who won

All I can say is , as a UK voter we ve been hammered to a fair degree with this Russia nonsense . During the Salisbury hysteria Twitter accounts were getting shut down , accusations of being Russian bots . Turned out to be regular Brits into politics . I have never seen one piece of evidence that has shown any Russian to interfere in any political decision or election within the UK , but the media would like me to believe otherwise based on some of the crap spouted .

Russia's goal is to discredit and destabilize Western democracies hoping that this will ultimately lead to NATO dissolution and ascension of Russia as a premier European power. Russia would use every tool at its disposal and every opportunity to achieve this goal. However, it would be foolish to blame Russia for creating various crises in the first place, although, they are surely making them worse. Russians are stoking the flames, but they didn't create Catalonian, refuge crises, Brexit, and as sure as hell didn't tell Donald to run for the office of President of the USA.

Russia's goal is to discredit and destabilize Western democracies hoping that this will ultimately lead to NATO dissolution and ascension of Russia as a premier European power. Russia would use every tool at its disposal and every opportunity to achieve this goal. However, it would be foolish to blame Russia for creating various crises in the first place, although, they are surely making them worse. Russians are stoking the flames, but they didn't create Catalonian, refuge crises, Brexit, and as sure as hell didn't tell Donald to run for the office of President of the USA.

No . Your biggest oppressors are your own government . To think ; as an example ; that somehow Russian interference may lead to Americans voting a certain way is ludicrous . Are you saying Americans are stupid ?

No . Your biggest oppressors are your own government . To think ; as an example ; that somehow Russian interference may lead to Americans voting a certain way is ludicrous . Are you saying Americans are stupid ?

Unfortunately, very partisan, uncompromising, and, thus are easily manipulated. I wouldn't say stupid, but the lack of just general background in history (heck, even the US history) and civics is simply astounding and things are getting worse. As for Russia not being involved, one should be really surprised by looking at the causes Russia backs when it comes to destabilization of Western countries.

Calexit leader quits secession effort to make his home in Russia

Do not laugh @Mordoror , you know perfectly Russia has much to do with this

Croissants shortage could cause destabilization in France, this in itself, destabilization in all western europe, and provocate the break up of the EU, what is exactly what Russia wants to seize power and move towards the domination of the entire world (and posibly also galaxy and outer space).

As Italians say: "si non é vero, é ben trovatto"
Most Overrated Pastry in History ...

True Story

I like borscht!

Ukrainian. Just another thing these Tsarist bastards stole from Ukrainians. :p But for real, the Russian equivalent is called Shchi However, since I'm not a fan of warm, liquid salads, I don't have a dog in this fight.

Ukrainian. Just another thing these Tsarist bastards stole from Ukrainians.

Not especially ukrainan but southern-russian (wider region then ukraine) thing. Borsch was the main soup in southern regions and Schi in northern russian regions. Today Borsch and Solyanka are the obligatory soups in the every restaurant in Russia. Not only russian or ukrainian, but also caucasian or central-asian and other.
We even have Borsh in Ikea restaurants :D

Last edited:
All I can say is , as a UK voter we ve been hammered to a fair degree with this Russia nonsense . During the Salisbury hysteria Twitter accounts were getting shut down , accusations of being Russian bots . Turned out to be regular Brits into politics . I have never seen one piece of evidence that has shown any Russian to interfere in any political decision or election within the UK , but the media would like me to believe otherwise based on some of the crap spouted .
The difficulty is to distinguish whispers, hear says, national with sympathy to russia, russian interferences made by private people and state controled interferences.
That only sentence explain why our medias ,who are media in name only, are taking the easy "Russia!!!" single definition. It is easy and fits an 70y ingrained narrative. Rather than to have to look and explain things.

Concerning Russian interference in US election it was calculated that its value in term of number of tweets/FB pages etc was not above 800 000 pages/hit for the whole campaign. Half of it been with certainty retweets or FB emitted by private US citizens. When you know how work social media, if the Kremin had only a 400 000 social medias hit, this is a very poor score.

Today´s main way to disinformation is not the lack of information, but the information overload. The avalanche of data, in many cases contradictry, or worse, ambivalent or ambiguous, make today´s persons , unable to maintain a solid opinion about anything , making them more manipulables.

That is for people who is interested in informing themself, people without critical thinking is manipulated as always have benn manipulated masses.

With due dedication, any elite can guide the masses opinion towards they want. Making use of appropiate tools in a specified framework, they can take us anywhere.

I simply add, something that I supose all here know, media , now more than ever, their primary task, is conduct the masses opinion and not to inform them.

Assuming this premise, the question in the case of sporadic news blaming Russia in the western prees, is what they pretend with it?

And I am not denying a possible Russian interference , as I said, all countries/sides are continously interfering in other´s issues.

For me is more revealing what hide disseminating this type or news, rather than the fact that Russia try to benefit form others problems, what is something that I assume.

I like it...

Anyway, you are from UK. I thought that in these islands you were born without taste buds and you were unable to taste anything, and less to opinate about gastronomy.;)

Well overhyped .. for what it is . And Over Priced

3hrs ago
ru parl elect1021.jpg

1hr ago