Warfare Israel vs Syria/Russia,Iran/Hizbulla conflict/war

May be this action is start of preparation for the attack against Iran?
If that is so then more is to follow and there will be attempt to degrade Hezbollah imidiate capabilitiy as well bacause when the time will come IDF can concentrate on the main task.

" Never-before-seen video of the attack on Al Asad Airbase "​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

" Never-before-seen video of the attack on Al Asad Airbase "​

Interesting, thanks for posting.

Although I think David Martin is a solid Pentagon reporter, his TDS is apparent throughout the report.

At first I thought the Major sending the video to his son was a Canadian by his accent. Must be from Minnesota or northern Wisconsin.

Last edited:
Some of the posts above should be in https://www.militaryimages.net/threads/current-iran-iraq-us-tensions-and-actions-unfolding.8304/

Now back to Israel.

Israeli response
View attachment 363176

"no u"

But in hebrew.

"no u"

But in hebrew.

notices in the army canteen:
army canteen.jpg

Israel condemns Bandera's nationalist march. The glorification of those who supported Nazi ideology tarnishes the memory of Holocaust victims in Ukraine. We demand an investigation into the anti-Semitic manifestations that took place during the march, in accordance with the law adopted in 2021.

If Iran has launched the satellite it means they have ICBM. Well depends on the weight of the warhead of course...

In a situation where the US is prepared to force the Iranians to go to war those hours wouldn't have been spent evacuating, they would have been spent destroying launch sites before they ever got a shot off with TLAMs, stealth aircraft and technology that isn't yet public knowledge. The US chose to have the strike take place so the Iranians could save face.

If the US had responded the Iranians wouldn't have had the same luxury.

In a situation where Iran detects the Americans making preparations for such an attack, which would definitely be noticed by Iran's intelligence agencies and armed forces, all of US' bases would be flattened within hours by the IRGC-ASF. Good luck trying to keep those stealth aircrafts to take off when there is no runway intact in the wider region. At the same time, American warships and carriers wouldn't come within the range of Iran's anti-ship cruise missiles, anti-ship ballistic missiles and loitering munition/kamikaze drones that will skim the entire area around the Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean within a range of at least 2000 kilometers.

I don't think you and others here realise the amount of firepower Iran has assembled over the past decades. Its missile force alone could strike every American base in the Middle East with pin-point accuracy; it could decide to bomb Israel back to the stone age by flatten its entire infrastructure only by activating Hezbollah's missile units; it could instantly take down Emirati and Saudi energy infrastructure in a similar fashion; it could strike all oil and gas fields held by US' allies in the region which would cause a meltdown to the global economy.

There is a reason why Iran is the only country that has successfully defied American interests and gets away with it; it's a nation that is simply too big, too strong and too deadly for the US. You see, the US is that kind of bully that only dares to mess with the weak. And even against these weaker actors, the US has only come across defeat. Against Iran though, if it ever comes down to that, it will result in its demise.

In a situation where Iran detects the Americans making preparations for such an attack, which would definitely be noticed by Iran's intelligence agencies and armed forces, all of US' bases would be flattened within hours by the IRGC-ASF. Good luck trying to keep those stealth aircrafts to take off when there is no runway intact in the wider region. At the same time, American warships and carriers wouldn't come within the range of Iran's anti-ship cruise missiles, anti-ship ballistic missiles and loitering munition/kamikaze drones that will skim the entire area around the Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean within a range of at least 2000 kilometers.

I don't think you and others here realise the amount of firepower Iran has assembled over the past decades. Its missile force alone could strike every American base in the Middle East with pin-point accuracy; it could decide to bomb Israel back to the stone age by flatten its entire infrastructure only by activating Hezbollah's missile units; it could instantly take down Emirati and Saudi energy infrastructure in a similar fashion; it could strike all oil and gas fields held by US' allies in the region which would cause a meltdown to the global economy.

There is a reason why Iran is the only country that has successfully defied American interests and gets away with it; it's a nation that is simply too big, too strong and too deadly for the US. You see, the US is that kind of bully that only dares to mess with the weak. And even against these weaker actors, the US has only come across defeat. Against Iran though, if it ever comes down to that, it will result in its demise.
You really need to lay off the hookah at the weekend……nice pic btw.

LOL!!!!

Those in the know, know what I'm talking about.

But others worry that he might be to eager to get into a fight. “Back when he was Centcom commander,” the senior Marine officer says, “Jim was really focused on Iran, and was well aware that any kind of confrontation with them could easily spin out of control. He once did a study of it, and completely shut down Navy officers who told him the Iranian military was no match for the Americans. He just rejected that. Totally.

Here, a little reminder for you:

122740-khsrgojjfz-1561652455.jpg

They didn't live up to this superpower status of your hollywood army when we caught them crying on tape:

iran-captures-us-navy-sailor-crying.png

The US simply messed with the wrong bull ever since 1953.

And like I said, Iran is only getting started.

Pride, before a fall, and all that.

Soon, we will be able to visit, the Stone Age, aka Iran.

I posted many, many items, I remind you, ultimately, manufacturing capacity has decided the 2 WW. Not will, not religion, not guile, just sheer factory and raw material. Iran can lob it’s thousands of missiles, some will hit, most won’t, then 1000 f35 will visit, and you will have no power, no phones, no ships, no aircraft, no missiles, no leaders, no religious police etc. underestimate the USA and the west, both truly benevolent and patient with Iran, at your peril.

Here is a little reminder for you: Show respect to service-members of all nations when posting here. In short, stop being an asshole. Away you go from this thread.
You know I cant stop watching this video over and over again. Humvees being blown up in f***ing pieces and US service-members flying in the air like ninja stars etc. You think its disrespectful? :(

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Last edited by a moderator:
I... I don't read Hebrew.
"Dear soldier(female-specific form of the word), pay attention! If you are pregnant, please inform the assistant."
"Dear soldier (male-specific form of the word), if you are pregnant, please seek help of the mental health officer (IDF social worker)."
Some sort of inside humor in an IDF clinic...