Question? real saudi sell 500merkava from israel?

I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what you mean - are you asking if Israel has sold Merkavas to Saudi Arabia? That sounds unlikely.

Do you have a link to the new story?

I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what you mean - are you asking if Israel has sold Merkavas to Saudi Arabia? That sounds unlikely.

Do you have a link to the new story?

These rumours date from november 2018. I've posted this link because most Google results are in Spanish and seem to originate from Pakistani sources. In other words I wouldn't dare bet anything on it.

These rumours date from november 2018. I've posted this link because most Google results are in Spanish and seem to originate from Pakistani sources. In other words I wouldn't dare bet anything on it.
from wiki merkava
i think like you Mike1976,who unknow is saudi!

colombia is very allies israel offer deal merkava to colombia!is saudi?

Last edited:
Your second article is dated from 2012, but to make a simple statement, it’s far more likely that Israel would eventually sell its tanks to an allies like Colombia rather than the Saudis.

A shipment of 500 tanks would have to go through a black hole type of market, and I'm pretty sure the Mossad would be monitoring every "legal" export.

from
These reports date back to 2012. there has been no sale of Merkava to Saudi. The original story came from the Chinese CCP, that should tell you all you would need to know ;)

The only tanks in question were old Merkava Mk I and Mk II and which were eventually sold for scrapping.