Politics Riots in Gaza and Israel

Red alert, rockets inbound from Gaza. Yep, looks like the ceasefire has ended. Hope they gave the new guy the launch codes.
E4HSTM8XEAAin9b.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just like Bibi being out of power is not stopping Israel from bombing terrorists, I wonder if that Raisi will have the same effect on Iran and it's terroristic activities in the region (and everywhere else in the world).

Just like Bibi being out of power is not stopping Israel from bombing terrorists, I wonder if that Raisi will have the same effect on Iran and it's terroristic activities in the region (and everywhere else in the world).
Election ? ?

Just another religious nut job

Any country need 1.2 million doses of COVID vaccine? The Palestinian Authority doesn't want them because they claim they're expired. They're actually still good.

Riots continued on the border with Gaza today. 8 people were injured, one of them later died.

An extensive manhunt is underway Monday morning after six high-risk security prisoners escaped from Gilboa Prison in northern Israel overnight.
Officials are concerned that the six will try to carry out attacks or escape Israel. Three of them have previously been found to present a high flight risk. At least some of the Palestinians have previously carried out attacks against Israel, and include Zakaria Zubeidi, the former leader of Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade, who is responsible for a 2002 attack at a Likud party office which killed six people.

^^^
Caught two of six Palestinian terrorists who escaped from an Israeli prison.

Is that working out for them?
Not really. But this is a leverage, whose end goal is a political pressure, mostly from EU and US, in addition to other leverages, like incendiary kites and balloons, to compel Israel into compliance with their demands - letting in funds from Qatar, lifting sanctions etc. All those leverages of course are carefully calibrated to create just enough nuisance so Israel cannot ignore them, but an appearance of relative harmlessness such that any response from Israel will automatically appear as utterly “disproportional”. Balloons and kites vs air strikes, “unarmed kids/protesters” (Gaza teenagers being paid by Hamas to mess with border fence) vs armed soldiers etc. A nasty deadly theatre for extortion.

I sure hope the sensors and software of the 2 CRAMs left at Kabul airport were completely destroyed or removed.

On Sunday night, Erbil airport in Iraqi Kurdistan came under attack again. Unknown persons launched two kamikaze UAVs in the direction of the US military unit located in it. According to the representative of the international coalition, the missile defense systems managed to neutralize the threat. Both drones fell without causing any damage to the facility's infrastructure. Eyewitnesses reported hearing at least six explosions.

I’m already getting obnoxious ads on FB about humanitarian support for Palestine and much needed aid.

I won’t bother to screenshot it but the best comment on that stupid ad was: “Maybe if their dear leader actually spent the money on aiding their people not to starve therefore on food instead of rockets and ammunitions, their situation would drastically improve.”

I’m already getting obnoxious ads on FB about humanitarian support for Palestine and much needed aid.

I won’t bother to screenshot it but the best comment on that stupid ad was: “Maybe if their dear leader actually spent the money on aiding their people not to starve therefore on food instead of rockets and ammunitions, their situation would drastically improve.”
Hamas don't give a damn about the Palestinians, they are just Iranian fodder to be minced up and used as a human shield

If they think Iran is so great, why don't they have an exodus and all move there and rebuild Babylon ?