Politics Riots in Gaza and Israel

Hamas showing off their tunnels on Aljazeera. The article in Hebrew, but there is footage and pictures. Also, Google translate does surprisingly good job, so.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe we should start a thread about "stuff blowing up in Iran".

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe we should start a thread about "stuff blowing up in Iran".
nothing-to-see-here-move-along.jpg

Ole mard has a hard on for Israel. I mean, major.hard. on. It is understandable, considering how they live in Israel vs how they live in Iran. But does mard live in Iran or just enjoying the lifestyle that European welfare offers him?

Ole mard has a hard on for Israel. I mean, major.hard. on. It is understandable, considering how they live in Israel vs how they live in Iran. But does mard live in Iran or just enjoying the lifestyle that European welfare offers him?
I think they must send tapes, to go under his pillow, I mean otherwise surely by now Mcdonalds and KFC have set him on the right path?

I find this little rendez-vous ya'll having over here, between our resident Islamophobes, quite adorable to say the least. All these frustrations and personal attacks because I merely present an alternative view on world politics and Iran's role in it.

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar lost his coastal mansion to an Israeli airstrike & now he's lost his crappy weekend cabin to a...........fire. I'm sensing a trend.
196774879_10159208771634730_1833334481740211181_n.jpg
E2eftB2XMAQHaUH.png

Probably didn't survive the cabin fire. Guess Yaya is gonna have to make a run to IKEA.
Do they do flatpack rocket kits? or airstrike proof houses ?

Do they do flatpack rocket kits? or airstrike proof houses ?
Now that Israel knows we have ordinance that will take out the reinforced concrete tunnels there really isn't a safe place underground for the Gazans. There was a long term no strike zone for residences & businesses in Northern Gaza but once Hamas started launching rockets from there the safeties came off. Hamas really screwed the pooch on that one. Going after Hamas leadership shows some promise but sure they're replaceable & would bet Hamas/Iran is building even bigger & longer range missiles for the next salvo. More Jews & Muslims will die, life goes on I guess.

After leaving the army, Har-Even began working for the Israel Aerospace Industries in 1982, leading a team that developed Israel’s Shavit satellite rocket launcher.
Between 1995 and 2004, Har-Even directed the Israel Space Agency.

Egypt may not have one, but since they are in friendly terms with Israel... it may be better for an Arab country to deal with an Arab population.

Even more if said Arab country is known for not being kind to terrorists.

Egypt may not have one, but since they are in friendly terms with Israel... it may be better for an Arab country to deal with an Arab population.

Even more if said Arab country is known for not being kind to terrorists.
NGOs aren't happy with Israel's treatment of terrorists but they'll just looove how the Egyptian army deals with them. Out of the frying pan and into the fire ?