Politics 12 yr old Suspected of Homeless Murder in Holon , Israel

colin traveller

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB

Out of boredom ": 12-year-old suspected of homeless murder in Holon

First publication: Andrei Tiomkin from Holon was found dead with a serious head injury • The investigation shows: he was beaten with a sharp object in the head by the boy • The motive is unknown at this time, apparently a prank • The case is being discussed by the police and prosecutors The son

Last March, Andrei Tiomkin from Holon was found dead in an abandoned building in the city, as we published tonight (Sunday) for the first time in the main edition. A police investigation found that a 12-year-old boy arrived at the scene with his friends and hit the homeless man hard on the head with a sharp object. For more updates and to send your stories - visit the news Facebook page At first, the police thought it was not a criminal incident, but the autopsy performed revealed a different picture. According to the suspicion, the injury to Tyomkin was out of boredom, or it was a prank. At the same time, the motive is still not entirely clear, when there is no doubt that there was no early provocation. The weight of the other friends of the suspect involved in the incident is being investigated and at this stage the extent of their involvement is unknown. The case is currently being discussed by the police and the prosecutor's office, who believe that an indictment will be filed soon. Since this is a very young boy, they will have to consider this fact in such a case.

Never would think such a thing would even happend there ...

Tragic but as for your conclusion, Colin; why would you think any country would be safe and immune of violence and reckless murder?

Tragic but as for your conclusion, Colin; why would you think any country would be safe and immune of violence and reckless murder?
'Fortunately' its rare. But can happen anywhere, I think there were a couple of cases in UK, sometimes setting homeless on fire - for fun.....

Hopefully a mass murdered caught early, if you see what I mean.

Two 14-year-olds raped a woman in Hagen, Germany yesterday.

This might sound like I'm taking the piss, but the number one issue is bad parenting – closely followed by society stepping in too late, and (cynical though it may sound) society being too hesitant to give up on human filth when it does step in. If there's one thing the American justice system does better than everybody else's, it's taking a cold-hearted look at people and conclude: Screw it, we don't want you to roam free ever again.

Two 14-year-olds raped a woman in Hagen, Germany yesterday.

This might sound like I'm taking the piss, but the number one issue is bad parenting – closely followed by society stepping in too late, and (cynical though it may sound) society being too hesitant to give up on human filth when it does step in. If there's one thing the American justice system does better than everybody else's, it's taking a cold-hearted look at people and conclude: Screw it, we don't want you to roam free ever again.
Overall true, and yes the USA system is very 'rule' based. You break a rule you pay the stated penalty.

Bad parenting, is a massive issue, I cant remember if it was Blair or Cameron, they came out with a report that say 3% of families were responsible for 30% of Accident and Emergency visits, huge % of social work, school problems, minor crime etc. Mostly caused by a very tiny minority. Plan was to assign social workers and try to resolve the issues. I'm not sure how well that went, the main visible action was to cap welfare, so if you go and have 6 kids, you wont get any more money than someone with 3.