Politics Riots in Gaza and Israel

Seriously they’d be better off all in Iran, or Saudi Arabia as Palestinians are for the most part Sunnis.

But as we pretty much all figured out, the kingdom of Wahhabism won’t lift a damn finger for any of them beside providing dodgy money to terror groups. Much like their Shiites opponents - Iran and proxies.

Your conclusion sums it up, no one care for the Palestinians and while I rejoice about one of their leader getting brained by a strike, I don’t about the poor 5 year old that’s indeed mainly only used as human shield only for them to scream “Israel kill Palestinian kids”.

But as we pretty much all figured out, the kingdom of Wahhabism won’t lift a damn finger for any of them beside providing dodgy money to terror groups. Much like their Shiites opponents - Iran and proxies.
Probably not even that. AFAIK Palestinian terrorists have been receiving most of their support from Iran in recent years with funding from SA, Egypt and other sunni countries being insignificant/stopped because they are aligning closer with Israel against Iran.

Probably not even that. AFAIK Palestinian terrorists have been receiving most of their support from Iran in recent years with funding from SA, Egypt and other sunni countries being insignificant/stopped because they are aligning closer with Israel against Iran.
And where had nice old Pres Putin been last week? To Iran......

I think the axis of evil is oiling their bearings....