Politics Daily News

OnePlus and Oppo phone sales banned in Germany, rest of Europe could follow?​

OnePlus and Oppo are not selling phones in Germany as of now thanks to a patent lawsuit.

They infringed on Nokias 5G SEPs (Standard Essential Patents)

OK I thought they would get Marders for the BVPs and Leos for the T72.

Last edited:
Live stream SLS launch

Artemis I Launch to the Moon (Official NASA Broadcast)​

105.163 warten Geplant für: 29.08.2022 Watch live as our mega Moon rocket launches an uncrewed Orion spacecraft on a six-week mission around the Moon and back to Earth. During #Artemis I, Orion will lift off aboard the Space Launch System (SLS) rocket, and travel 280,000 miles (450,000 km) from Earth and 40,000 miles (64,000 km) beyond the far side of the Moon, carrying science and technology payloads to expand our understanding of lunar science, technology developments, and deep space radiation. Liftoff is from Launch Pad 39B at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida.The two-hour launch window opens at 8:33 a.m. EDT (12:33 UTC) Monday, Aug. 29. Through Artemis missions, NASA will land the first woman and the first person of color on the Moon, paving the way for a long-term lunar presence and serving as a steppingstone to send astronauts to Mars. We are going.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My kids have been told who manages tik tok they only watch YT shorts instead.

Fake news app from China Tiktok a "significant threat" to teens and children

The online service Tiktok offers misinformation to its users searching for news about politics and other topics such as climate change or Corona, according to an investigation.

According to a published report by Internet tracker NewsGuard, misleading information and false claims are a "significant threat" on Tiktok, which is becoming a favorite online venue for young people to search for information.

"Even when Tiktok's search results contained little to no misinformation, the results were often more polarizing than Google's," NewsGuard said.

The Internet tracker had examined the top 20 results of 27 Tiktok searches on news topics in September. The researchers found that 19.5 percent of the suggested videos contained false or misleading claims. They compared Tiktok and Google results regarding topics such as gun attacks in schools, abortion, Corona, U.S. elections and Russia's war on Ukraine.

Among the false or misleading claims in the results, according to NewsGuard, were conspiracy theories spread by the QAnon conspiracy movement and alleged home remedies to treat diseases such as malaria and lupus.

At a U.S. Senate hearing Wednesday on the national security implications of social media, former Twitter employee Alex Roetter pointed out that the Chinese government was an investor in Tiktok parent company Bytedance and had incentives to maximize profits and user interaction.

"The Tiktok algorithm pushes educational content in science, technology and math to Chinese youth, while serving U.S. kids a feed of provocative dance videos, misinformation and other destructive content," Roetter said. Social media companies stand to benefit from attention-grabbing online content, even though it can have harmful effects on society, he said.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Germany takes control of Russian-owned refinery amid energy crisis​

As I see it it can continue to operate (its a very important refinery God only knows why it was sold to Rosneft)

I hope this also shows some east Germans (not all of course no Ossi bashing here I have family in the east myself and two nieces) who their friends are.

Its not Putin.

Iran seems to implode after Police killed a women for not being veiled.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.