Politics China/Taiwan Crisis

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not going to identify all the gear being moved by China.

Don't want to be stamped as a "Chinese asset" or something.

I'm not going to identify all the gear being moved by China.

Don't want to be stamped as a "Chinese asset" or something.
I'd be surprised if we didn't see this type of activity.

I would shade things. I recently read a Japanese estimate of how many deployable modern fighter aircraft China has.
About the same as the US Navy.

next scare, red scare ... why is everyone so scared.

I understand the fake pentagon scare briefings (we need to be vigilant because of great chinese blabla), those are for domestic consumption and funding the military industrial complex.

However, apart from that China is different from Russia, but when it comes to facing off against the West, it's gonna be a Russia reloaded. No chance in hell China will take Taiwan by force. They simply cannot, no matter how much they wish.

And yes, they might have similar numbers, but FC1 / J10b / J11 are no serious match for F35 and co. Thei naval ships basically are moving targets, especially since their subs are as loud as an oil rig on overdrive.

There is still a significant amount of gear being moved around though.

Big difference being, if China really wants to "do something", there is a hard to dismiss body of water to cross in order to "do that something".

But China does have a substantial number of landing ships in its East Sea Fleet.

China will not launch an air raid over Taiwan, what it would do is probably rocket spam that entire area. What they lack in the Air Force, they make up in missile artillery. They dont need to invade Taiwan, they can just neutralize it then invade.
So far, all is quiet... it seems that China blinked

Der Adler ist gelandet:

She's is on the ground...under her own power.

Noticed that the planes recognition lights were off until it landed. Other than that, not much else. Glad that the biggest threat to peace in my neck of the woods is still our number one ally. You crazy americans you

China sent its J11 flying circles over the Taiwan strait.

The "eagle" has landed!

A bit disappointed nobody had the balls to take one for the team...

I'm not talking about shooting down the plane! Just shake it a little and too bad if she falls.

Last edited:
Too bad she didn't take her relative Gavin Two Step Newsom. They could work up some family ties and grifting with Best China and rival the Biden China Crime Klan's "good thing" with PRC.

Miközben egy ilyen videót tesz közzé:

please, meine Herren,, plastic CQB training ammo.

Then we are faced with three possible scenarios: 1., Increased communication duel (nothing) 2., Chinese live-fire in the Taiwan Strait (nothing) 3., Invasion of Taiwanese government-owned islands close to China In any case, the US-China relationship will plummet to the low point, which is not really what the two sides, or the world, need at the moment. But in the third case, anything could happen. But what will most certainly be revealed in the next few days is which dog will start a family --- Update: Landed, stays until Wednesday, China holds point 2 from Thursday to Sunday.

1659477255455.png

please, meine Herren,, plastic CQB training ammo.

Jebbus wept, those keyholes! It's good they are shooting at point blank - the shame of trying to hit a target at 100 meters with such things would be unbearable.

Jebbus wept, those keyholes! It's good they are shooting at point blank - the shame of trying to hit a target at 100 meters with such things would be unbearable.
"Made in China" (Y)