Politics China's re-education camps

Ivan le Fou

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
EU released three sentinel 2 images of a re-education center in Xinjiang.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Which are, seemingly, not limited to Uighurs:

以前没来过中国,没看到新疆人的真实生活,愿意相信西方媒体的捏造,太可悲了,西方还采取了挑衅与苏联关系的举动,不幸的是,不是苏联,中国,哈,哈,哈,遏制或分裂中国这是不可能的,如果别人不相信,他是自大还是没有学习历史,别忘了中国有14亿人口。

以前没来过中国,没看到新疆人的真实生活,愿意相信西方媒体的捏造,太可悲了,西方还采取了挑衅与苏联关系的举动,不幸的是,不是苏联,中国,哈,哈,哈,遏制或分裂中国这是不可能的,如果别人不相信,他是自大还是没有学习历史,别忘了中国有14亿人口。

@Litao

Welcome to the forums, ideally the site's language would be English. I assure you that most of us are pretty smart but not to the point of being able to decipher Chinese...

.....What he said

I have never been to China before, and I have not seen the real life of Xinjiang people. I am willing to believe in the fabrications of the western media. It is too sad. The West has also taken a provocation against the Soviet Union. Unfortunately, it is not the Soviet Union, China. Ha, ha, ha, it is impossible to contain or divide China. If others don’t believe it, is he arrogant or not learning history? Don’t forget that China has a population of 1.4 billion.

Did not visit China before, did not see the xinjiang people's real life, are willing to believe that the western media's fabrication, too sad, the west also used provoke ethnic relations with the Soviet union the moves, unfortunately, is not the Soviet union, China, ha, ha, ha, contain or split China this is not possible, if others do not believe, that he is arrogant or not studied history, don't forget to China has 1.4 billion people.

Westerners often separate the Chinese government and Chinese people, but based on our history and culture, both of which can't be separated, trying to make ethnic separatist is impossible for us, the west needs to study Chinese history, to find the root cause, like our reform and opening up to study western, if western jumped out of his mind, self-centered, can't stand in someone else's position thinking, so sure of is the east and the west will happen in the future war, this is the harm of human civilization

Trudeau does not support the move.

Biden describes the situation as "cultural differences".

Liberals and their "values".

Trudeau does not support the move.

Biden describes the situation as "cultural differences".

Liberals and their "values".

Can't denounce China when your own party is dreaming about locking up opponents in re-education camps, banning opponents from political office and you're harassing people with lawfare because they expose your corruption aka things about you that you didn't like and totally hurt your feelings.

That's not hypocrisy, it's called "diplomacy" by the media unlike the bad dictator Trump who denounced human rights violations by saying mean things that hurt the feelings of journalists on China's payroll ?

g7.jpeg

Nice eagle though - painted from his good side :)
I am sure this thread will bring out many interesting views - well actually not more than roughly two points of view....

The US government has spent the past week assessing a report of a leak at a Chinese nuclear power plant, after a French company that part owns and helps operate it warned of an "imminent radiological threat," according to US officials and documents reviewed by CNN.
The warning included an accusation that the Chinese safety authority was raising the acceptable limits for radiation detection outside the Taishan Nuclear Power Plant in Guangdong province in order to avoid having to shut it down, according to a letter from the French company to the US Department of Energy obtained by CNN.