Politics China insults Australia

Doesn't matter very much if there is sudden embargo pressure.
embargo wont hurt them , let be real + most country wont join in the embargo , like I say china aint soviet , you cant just block them out from world trade it too late , early 2000 sure , now there 0 chance you can put a effective embargo on them + they have many resource but it cheaper to import from Australia or other country , they do lack in oil but like someone say above they can get oil/gas from Russia + import from the arab ( iran ) , the bigger issue will be food and not oil and resource + like jung say the moment they import food/resource from you guy Australia govt will lick they ass like usual , that the power of china , everyone wanted to get in to the huge Chinese market , the EU try to sold wine while china ban Australian wine say a lot aint it ?

nah they still do respect American power and it military to some point , not like pre covid , but there still some respect for American power
spend half their time turning out cheap copies

BLUE OR RED China will act the same if they have the same power of current china , aka if Taiwan somehow manage to defeat CCP they will still act the same like CCP , the west should have try to broken up china into many small country when they have the power to do so back when they are weak

There is still opportunity there because of China's not so smart aggressive foreign policy towards it's neighbors and internal troubles in Muslim provinces , Hong Kong, Tibet and CCP itself. Taiwan doesn't have to defeat CCP, it is good enough if it just irritates CCP sensitive face.

I'll just leave this here (Y) ;)

noZ0dQK4GJwlM9NX95X6o7R0bzCGDeqTIgHOCUWmYd8.jpg

I'll just leave this here (Y) ;)

noZ0dQK4GJwlM9NX95X6o7R0bzCGDeqTIgHOCUWmYd8.jpg
even if those part in the map become they own country , china will still be china ( cause most of they richest province and most develop are in proper china and not in yunan or the backward inner land province ( Tibet , xinjang and inner Mongolia , same for Manchuria ( back in the day sure Manchuria was most develop part of china tks to japan invest a lot in there , but now day the most develop are Guangdong and coastal province ) the most develop are the coastal province , to weaken china you have to devide the coastal part to many country ( proper china need to be 4-5 seperate country for them to be not powerful enough )

spend half their time turning out cheap copies
well I wont down play them , remember how you guy think about Japanese pre ww2 ? think they only can made cheap copies and cant develop or built they own fighter / warship , .... ?you guy are falling to that trap again , the Chinese now day are diffirent from the Chinese 10 year ago that how fast they develop and changing just like japan from 1920-30 and 1930-40 , btw copies and stealing are fastest way to catch up in technology if your country are behind , it not a shameful thing to do so , korea used to copy phone and other electronic thing and look at them now become one of the most innovation country on earth

even if those part in the map become they own country , china will still be china ( cause most of they richest province and most develop are in proper china and not in yunan or the backward inner land province ( Tibet , xinjang and inner Mongolia , same for Manchuria ( back in the day sure Manchuria was most develop part of china tks to japan invest a lot in there , but now day the most develop are Guangdong and coastal province ) the most develop are the coastal province , to weaken china you have to devide the coastal part to many country ( proper china need to be 4-5 seperate country for them to be not powerful enough )

CCP won't let those provinces become independent countries and that is chinese problem and weakness, which can be exploited to bleed China by many cuts that become infested causing constant pain to detriment of the whole organism.

I love how people here talk about China like its a population of idiots that just got into money. China being cut up and going down? Im pretty sure Australia or most nations facing China right now would be more than likely to go down before Mr. Chang will feel the pain. Most of you fail to notice that China is out maneuvering everybody in the world stage. You want to see a nation suffer? I would bet on the the one nation that came from Famine, embargoes and revolutions to have more great than the one that has had it good for a while.

As for the resident Vietnamese here saying, yes China and Taiwan is one and the same. But arent we all in the ASEAN? Our nations treat each other like S**t and have racism towards each other. We would have no problems killing each other after we fight of the China men, hell some of our members would even be on their side.

...I would bet on the the one nation that came from Famine, embargoes and revolutions to have more great than the one that has had it good for a while.

All self inflicted no less. And it's double famines, something that not even the USSR managed to do.

So their history even under the glorious CCP isn't exactly one that suggests eternal stability.

Call it growing pains, so far it seems the zerg excuse me the Chinese are learning and adopting real quick

I'll call it "not learning from experience" or Xi wouldn't be trying his hardest to emulate Mao.

He copied Mein Kamph. Xi is Hitler light.

Last edited:
From Coals, to Iron ore, to Wines... China is making Australia say uncle

From Coals, to Iron ore, to Wines... China is making Australia say uncle
nothing surprise on coal , china trying to reduce coal electric plant for years not recent , they even close down a lot of coal mine in china for same reason , iron ore and wines will hurt the Australian for sure , but then it will teach Australian a hard lesson not to relied on china market , instead of going for the big market Australian should try to look for medium size and small size market and instead of relied exporting to 1 country only they should diverse they export to many other country

I love how people here talk about China like its a population of idiots that just got into money. China being cut up and going down? Im pretty sure Australia or most nations facing China right now would be more than likely to go down before Mr. Chang will feel the pain. Most of you fail to notice that China is out maneuvering everybody in the world stage. You want to see a nation suffer? I would bet on the the one nation that came from Famine, embargoes and revolutions to have more great than the one that has had it good for a while.

As for the resident Vietnamese here saying, yes China and Taiwan is one and the same. But arent we all in the ASEAN? Our nations treat each other like S**t and have racism towards each other. We would have no problems killing each other after we fight of the China men, hell some of our members would even be on their side.
you do under stand ASEAN mean nothing beside being a organize that keep peace in the region right ? we are not same ethnic or from same origin nation ( Taiwan and china are ) heck even Vietnamese being racist on Vietnamese our self , same for Chinese ( Chinese from shang hai look down on other province , same thing happened in Vietnam too , Vietnamese from Hanoi look down on other province like from thanh hoa or nghe an ) + most southeast Asian country are too weak to wage war vs another ( Philippine cant invade anyone let be real , you guy are lock in your island , same for other asean who wanted to invade Philippine , it easy to defeat your gun boat navy , but the logistic to support the invasion will be a nightmare ) only place you can see a huge war is in mainland , but there are no reason for us to go to war , well if Cambodia have polpot 2.0 then you may see Vietnam and thai do something in Cambodia to removed that polpot 2.0 but the chance for Cambodia to have another war criminal maniac leader will be low . plus you are stupid to think asean will fight for each other , like I say we aint nato or EU what with Philippine always think asean like a defense treaty group that will come to defend other ? no we are not lol , that why Philippine need to remove the mindset of relied on other to defend your country ( maybe it a legacy from Spanish and america rule ? ) be strong to defend your territory no one will come to fight for you this time ( America wont fight a war with china to defend your island let be real , for japan then sure cause they are more value allied , that why your president D30 wanted to cancel the defend treaty after seeing Obama let the chinese take your shoal with out any problem ) + don't jump in band wagon too better seat and watch the 2 bully fight out

Understand my message, the Philippines never saw ASEAN as an ally, SEATO was the porposed NATO and that didnt last. We went to the ICC on our own, we saw how quickly the rest can be bought off. The population might think America is an Ally, but the government doesnt see it that way. So I dont know what you are talking about as my point is nations in Asia would have no qualms killing each other, as they see themselves each far superior than the others. China is just showing what all Asian nations would look like with enough money and power.

This is why you should stop reading other defense forums in Asia as people there think they are analysts and believing in them could lead you to drastically wrong conclusions. Heres a bone I can throw at you to chew on, the Philippine Modernization was not conceptualized with China as the enemy in mind... Also, notice how the Philippines do not have deep bilateral military exercises with the Asian countries. Theres joint patrols but thats about it.

I think CCP is at the moment acts not very smart (luckily). Nobody really thinks the Chinese are stupid but somehow they seem to make the mistake themselves and seeing all others as inferior and dumb. Having to pay tribute if they do not comply.

As said in the other thread it is a pretty complicated issue with the more aggressive stance of the current CCP leadership. It is ultimately a battle of systems and fought in many places. Being brute and patronizing might have worked to some extent a 1000 years ago. Not so much today and even back then it really didn´t work.

As you see Vietnam still exists and on a personal level world domination is not done so easy :)

It is all not really going easy peasy for the CCP, for example did you notivce that they stopped nearly all foreign lending and the BRI?

I personally do not believe that a Politburo led country is suberbly governed and a 100% efficient and wise. The modern world is to complex for that.

Meanwhile ... This guy needs to be removed ASAP ...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wine really isn't that big a deal. Chinese never bought wine based on quality but on the picture on the bottle and whether it made them look "successful". The Chinese market for wine is tiny compared to that of the UK and US.

Likewise China can't afford to scorn Australian iron ore for long, they don't have any good alternatives.