Other Post All out war with China

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyhawke

Banned
MI.Net Member
Should America/NATO invade China (by using India as a front base to attack them) in reprisal for their manufacture of Covid-19, which is a synthetic virus created to spread and kill people in every country throughout the world?

So far, Covid-19 has killed people in every member state of NATO, which gives them every right to take military action against China.

Should we declare all out war against China for their war crimes and crimes against humanity?

Should America/NATO invade China (by using India as a front base to attack them) in reprisal for their manufacture of Covid-19, which is a synthetic virus created to spread and kill people in every country throughout the world?

So far, Covid-19 has killed people in every member state of NATO, which gives them every right to take military action against China.

Should we declare all out war against China for their war crimes and crimes against humanity?
Well, we could, but where would we then get the little plastic end pieces, for our laces?

Not sure if serious, but a conventional war between NATO/the US and China seems inevitable at this point.

No.

Watching this thread like a hawk with a mind to shut it down faster than Australia does when a COVID case pops up.

The world is pivoting east. Nothing humans can do about it. The war rhetoric is cringe. Power transition will be tense but mostly peaceful. Maybe a few proxy wars at best. (or at worst. Depending whether you enjoy war or not)

LoL
Proofs SARS CoV2 is synthetic
If it was it is a very poor bioweapon in any case
Plus you want to risk a land war against China which NATO is certain to lose (on naval warfare i wont say the same but here your proposal is to fight China at home....maybe you should check things like logistics lines)
With the potential to turn nuclear

Can i have what you are smoking ?

Yeah, I'm going with my initial gut instinct.

LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.