Politics BLM protests across the US

He always says the "Blacks" are accountable for 100% of the crime in the USA seems he has a thing for Afro-Americans.

Well, ao_sepia does not appear to be very fluent and/or master english very well.

I would give give him the benefit of the doubt and put the misuse of a word and its inaccuracies on a lack of mastery when it comes to certain nuances.

I also don't remember him saying "Blacks are accountable for 100% of the crimes in the USA".

As for him having "a thing against Afro-Americans"? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe he has good reasons, or at least reasons that are justified in his eyes.
I don't know him.

But everybody has a thing against everybody these days anyway: gender, skin color, sexual orientation, religion, country of origin, political orientation, etc... And in some cases it seems to be perfectly fine to throw everybody in one big collective bag.

Well, ao_sepia does not appear to be very fluent and/or master english very well.

I would give give him the benefit of the doubt and put the misuse of a word and its inaccuracies on a lack of mastery when it comes to certain nuances.

I also don't remember him saying "Blacks are accountable for 100% of the crimes in the USA".

As for him having "a thing against Afro-Americans"? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe he has good reasons, or at least reasons that are justified in his eyes.
I don't know him.

But everybody has a thing against everybody these days anyway: gender, skin color, sexual orientation, religion, country of origin, political orientation, etc... And in some cases it seems to be perfectly fine to throw everybody in one big collective bag.
How can you mistake (100%) when he writes it next to the word "Blacks" Ivan??? he has a clear racial dislike for Afro-Americans ergo he is being racist period.

Unlike France or Germany, The US has stats about crime and ethnicities.

It’s true and not racist to point out that indeed Blacks makes for a disproportionate number of convicts and jailed people.

That I can agree with some other members here.

Problem is when user ao sepia, who’s obvious difficulties speaking English (I do typos too but I’m trying to be understood, seems like he wasn’t taught much English honestly) and we don’t really want to read, both as Mods and members (and lurkers) that ALL blacks like to rob and steal or want to turn the US into Liberia, posts like that are unacceptable.

That’s only a thin line not to cross.

How can you mistake (100%) when he writes it next to the word "Blacks" Ivan??? he has a clear racial dislike for Afro-Americans ergo he is being racist period.

I don't know, but that sounds a bit over-simplistic in term of reasoning.

Could also be interpreted as "Black 100%" (afro-american) and "black mix" (dark-skinned). I am not seeing anything hinting toward "black people commit 100% of the crimes" or "black people are trying to turn the US into Liberia".

Has he written that? No.
Can he write something conveying that kind of idea? Does not seem so, as far as I can tell.

I don't know what he meant. I won't assume what he meant since I don't know what he meant. Therefore I won't draw conclusions. And since he didn't provide neither explanations nor disambiguation, I am left with too many possibilities that can either be right or wrong. I am not into the business of guessing what is in other people's head.

Based on what we can see in the US though, to the point it got turned into a meme ("despite..."), the Afro-American population commits a majority of crimes (proportion wise) and the majority of crimes committed in either Democratic States or Democrat run cities are by people with black skin. Statistics are available and are unequivocal on the matter.

That is a fact.

Now, BLM?

Well, BLM, apart from being a huge niggerian-prince scam, has been all in favor of decriminalization, has been making its bread and butter out of anything involving black people (be them perpetrators or victims) and has been championing criminals as champions while turning a blind eye on the crimes committed by the people they claim to represent.

A famous one being: George Floyd; or the high amount of crimes committed against Asians and Jews by Afro-Americans.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

0s8r.png

It's hilarious because it absolutely does not mean what they think it means.

87% of the population (lumping whites, hispanics, asians, natives all together) commits 48% of crimes in the US?

Which means the remaining 13% (blacks) commits the remaining 52%. Which is nothing to be proud of.

Oh, sorry, is that a racist statement?

View attachment 407160

It's hilarious because it absolutely does not mean what they think it means.

87% of the population (lumping whites, hispanics, asians, natives all together) commits 48% of crimes in the US?

Which means the remaining 13% (blacks) commits the remaining 52%. Which is nothing to be proud of.

Oh, sorry, is that a racist statement?
Facts speak for themselves - you don't need to sugar coat it in any way

Looting and shooting

Better be careful these days, facts rustle the jimmies.

Back