Politics BLM protests across the US

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

^^^———. Ah! got me with that one!

i still remember the first time I ran into a rabid wokestress at a bar at my local ski resort about ten or twelve years ago. She said she was studying Gender Studies and talked a lot about sexism, gender blah, blah , blah. She was not well like by either staff or drinkers. A friend Of mine asked her “of what use” such a degree would be…. Unfortunatelly, we now know she was a pioneer experiment in moving such nonsense to the corporate workplaces.

Last edited:
^^^———. Ah! got me with that one!

i still remember the first time I ran into a rabid wokestress at a bar at my local ski resort about ten or twelve years ago. She said she was studying Gender Studies an$ talked a lot about sexism, gender blah, blah , blah. She was not well like by either staff or drinkers. A friend asked her of what use such a degree would be…. Unfortunatelly, we now know she was an pioneer experiment in moving such nonsense to the corporate workplaces.

Yeah... you can't say "it's too stupid to be true" anymore nowadays.

And it's going to get way worse.

^———— that one looks sarcastic, knowing bob’s political leanings

Directly from the article: "The two men were seen riding in a car discussing the possibility of shooting people based on their race."

Memphis is going to hell in a handbasket these days.

Directly from the article: "The two men were seen riding in a car discussing the possibility of shooting people based on their race."

Memphis is going to hell in a handbasket these days.

Damn, one would expect the MSM to run that story 24/7, huh?

CNN, MSNBC? Where are you?

Back