Politics All Things Trump

I don't think most here dislike Trump, most just realize that his chances of getting elected again are near zero.
Time to get the Party behind him, there is literally no one else. Even Desantis, (of who I am a HUGE fan), is crumbling. And I disagree about his chances being near zero. But the strategy needs to be different for accumulating ballots this time.

On the other side, interesting how RFK jr is climbing in the polls, and the Dem machine is doing everything possible to destroy him.

Last edited:
The meltdown of the apparatus media this morning after Trump's beatdown of CNN during the Town Hall last night, is simply glorious. The clips are just too numerous.

Last edited:
I am "surprised" the townhall is still not available on youtube.

Must have gone pretty good for Trump for none of the MSM to put it online...

I am "surprised" the townhall is still not available on youtube.

Must have gone pretty good for Trump for none of the MSM to put it online...
Doubt you'll see on youtube. The apparatus would prefer it didn't happen.

Every time when Trump’s reputation get a little lower, CNN comes to the rescue.

Although all the butt hurt CNN correspondents have been complaining about the Trump Town Hall incessantly all day, CNN achieved record ratings last night.

Did I mention that CNN has new owners?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

... Will there be arrests etc ..

... Will there be arrests etc ..

Nah... there won't be any.

The only consolation price is we were right to say all this was nothing but BS and ridiculing those who peddled it and believed it was real because "orange man bad".

But in the end it won't change anything, these people will keep on believing their TDS is actually justified and simply ignore the findings.

Not only does it completely vindicate Trump with regard to the Russian hoax, and the Libs' hyperbolic cope is amazing.
It was politically motivated, "evidence" were not properly investigated, protocol was botched, it was improper and rubberstamped and based on the Steele Dossier.

Last edited:
Nah... there won't be any.

The only consolation price is we were right to say all this was nothing but BS and ridiculing those who peddled it and believed it was real because "orange man bad".

But in the end it won't change anything, these people will keep on believing their TDS is actually justified and simply ignore the findings.

Not only does it completely vindicate Trump with regard to the Russian hoax, and the Libs' hyperbolic cope is amazing.
It was politically motivated, "evidence" were not properly investigated, protocol was botched, it was improper and rubberstamped and based on the Steele Dossier.
the numbnuts on this forum that keep referring to Jan 6th as an insurrection or as sedition, or as a coup, well, here is what an ACTUAL insurrection looks like, and its not some unarmed yahoos trespassing in a federal building...

so, ANY day now, those corrective actions will be put into place? still waiting on the results, which do not seem to have manifested, yet...
anyway, it needs to be taken OUT of the FBI's hands, they have been politicized and there needs to be action taken to clean house...
I think I heard the phrase "drain the swamp", sounds appropriate here.... the swamp is unable to drain itself.